Meeting with Uber exec to discuss problems drivers are facing

How about telling drivers what they are doing wrong so they can fix it so they don’t get deactivated. Changing the rating system to statements to choose from instead of numbers.

Would like to be able to respond to complaints. I understand the customer is always right concept but some of these riders are just downright cruel just for the heck of it to get a free ride.

Are they going to do something about the fact that spmeone has hacked i to the app servers and is corrupting and manipulating drivers experiences.?

When will they make the rates worth drivers driving? For me to have to pay out more per mile to maintain my vehicle and pay for the extra gas, insurance and maintenance is ridiculous.

Uber needs to be more transparent. When we make a serious complaint against a rider or counter (with proof) a complaint with a rider we need to know what was done about it.
Example; unaccompanied minors, no car seat, accusations of bad driving etc… was the rider deactivated? Sent a message?

Allows riders and drivers to block certain people i.e. if you see you are assigned to an ex or someone you have had a bad experience with in the past w/o a fee.

Create a VIP program for riders and drivers based on usage and trips given like a platinum, gold, silver and bronze with perks for different levels…

I would like to see a picture of the rider on Uber App (when requesting) before I pickup. Lyft posted their pic on request. Its easier to locate and recognize you rider for pickups.

Stress how important it is to keep the surge and not do away with it. We NEED the surge to make a decent living!!!

My biggest question is why aren’t our phone numbers masked anymore to customers? I have had customers call me after I deliver their food on Uber eats and I feel like it’s a safety violation.

they can still call you after trip ia over … But it still uses dummy number … They can call you til theybtake their next ride

Put the tip question up They’d have to choose an amount or choose know before they can close the app.

ABC covered under 18 problem with Uber driver. I always ask how old when in doubt but the answer is alway 18. How am I to know. I have turned down under 18 and they get mad. Don’t want damage done to my car.

The way I see it, if Uber doesn’t want to cater to teens then they should use software to filter out their signups.
Otherwise, I’m making change.

most times the parents have made the arrangement for their kid. I don’t like it when other people are allowed to make arrangements for someone else. You have no idea who is in your car. How is that handled?

I asked for a name and I asked where they’re going before I start the trip. If their answer doesn’t match what’s on my phone I first called the phone number and see if the other phone rings in the car. Later if the phone isn’t in the car then there is no trip

Yes I’m familiar with that. It requires the element of intent, and an injured party.
when I signed onto Uber, I read that they don’t allow miners to register for the Rider app. With that being said I have no need to question age because liability is shifted to the
Contract.

I feel that riders need to put there real names, not GMoney, or some other stupid ass name !!!, bring back the surge, and increase rates by cost of living which goes up yearly

I would like to see higher cancellation fees during surge time as the disrespectful rider who was a NO SHOW took me away from picking up another surge ride. Also, Drivers should get the FULL cancellation price ($5 not $3.75 to cover gas and time spent)

I would love UBER to require a government issued photo ID so we could have the riders name address Birthday and photo on file - in case of any damage, injury, or criminal activity in our vehicles. (Can you imagine telling the Police that a person by the name of “Cash” damaged or stole from your car?)
Ride prices should increase significantly during morning / evening rush hour, as well as bar close time as Drivers are driving in the most dangerous time of the day when accidents occur.

And while I’m on a roll - how about benefits for FT drivers? A 2 week paid vacation would be nice after working 60 hours a week for a solid year! A group health plan would be nice as well as Drivers WILL get into an accident at some point in their career.

One problem with that benefit thing…you are a contractor, NOT an employee. Contractors DON’T get benees…you give those to yourself.

Stress a serious problem with customers ordering UberX and wanting to squeeze in a 5th passenger and XL request asking to illegally transport a 7th. It’s gotten to a point where it’s consistent an ongoing that I cut and paste a pre-scribed message to send, informing them I’m restricted to 6 passengers. This problem needs immediate attention.