Meeting with Uber exec to discuss problems drivers are facing

Yeah. When do drivers get a FAIR rating system?? Seems to be fairer to the riders. I have seen Uber driver get kicked off for having 4,63 rating YET I have ALSO seen a RIDER with a lower than 4.45 STILL riding!!!

They suspended ME for having low rating… want me to pay $50 via cc to take a course to get back on the road. If they had them riders I had, their score would be LOWER than mine!! I put up with a LOT of crap from riders. You give them 3 here, they give you a 1 in return. UNFAIR rating system!!!

I just wish they’d get rid of it altogether then we wouldn’t have to put up with all the crap because we’d be free to treat them like the assholes they are instead of having to bite our tongue’s. What happens after you pay for the course?

Also…it is UNSAFE for drivers to pick up a rider who is a “friend” of account holder. There is NO record of such person. If something happens on ride and you don’t have any idea who that person IS…NOT GOOD!!!

I asked those “people” at uber about that and their thoughts were the account holder will be responsible. I was like so someone else kills me and you are gonna hold someone else responsible ? That worked really good with the NRA didn’t it? Lol

If theyd just give a positive damn change ON ANYTHING we have all complained about that would be AWESOME!! :+1::+1:

The number 1 thing that needs to stop is the short fares. Uber needs to set a minimum fare to discourage that BS. Minimum fare $10. This will also help with pool fares.

Tell Dara give up on the scooters because its going to be lawsuit central big time. Uber Eats is NOT going to make as money as the drivers so he needs to get over himself!!!

thanks for doing this this. I would love it if you can ask about the following two categories.

1. uber customer support. It seems most of the Uber support staff don’t speak English as their primary language and have a difficult time understanding complex problems which leads to Extended amounts of time trying to explain to the customer support rep the problem and get the proper fix. Even after they understand the problem they seem ill-equipped to deal with it on their own. This is a huge issue for many drivers. I have many conversations where I have to repeat the same question six times before getting a non pre-fabricated response
  2. driver feedback from riders. This is almost essentially useless to drivers. The feedback is vague and doesn’t allow us to know which ride it came from or digest the feedback in order to learn and improve from it. Uber should require the rider to give more specific information that could actually be useful to the driver
    This is just the first two issues that come to my mind, there are more but I feel these would help everyone. thanks!

The biggest problem with Uber is they are never going to raise the rates… all drivers want a raise in rates but nothing is ever done about it…They can change the app. with all kinds of stupid stuff but they will not raise the rates

I have just joined the forum. I am having difficulty getting my annual background check. My app was disabled on December 29, 2020 because my background check was not complete. I have driven for Uber since June 2015, logging 14,000 plus trips with a 4.95 rating. Customer service and Checkr says the City and County offices may be closed due to Covid. I have talked to the Montgomery County courts and they have staff to accept request and recommended for Checkr to resubmit. Still no response fro Uber. Any advice.
William

I second that. I haven’t been able to cash out for two days and have talked to four CS reps and it seems like they don’t listen. They read from a script. Try asking for a supervisor and get no where. We need to be able to talk to someone who can act do something for us.