Tlc drivers should be getting any type of nj boosts or strings

Right. Do you also have an answer as to why they limit NJ drivers from driving in NYC then? Sounds like a market limitation to me. If what you’re saying were true, then they would have found a way to allow NJ drivers to pickup in NYC.

the problem here is we are not employees from nobody, we are independent contractors and we have to think as that, the only obligation they have with us is keep the app running well and take their cut that’s it…!!
And if you feel bad about NY drivers in NJ, get TLC Plates and drive anywhere, more chances and better fares… :v:

Uber doesn’t let New Jersey drivers pick up in New York City because it’s New York City law you need a TLC license to operate in New York City. We need to get the state of New Jersey to only allow New Jersey registered vehicles to pick up in New Jersey

It’s the simple and easy solution for the problem you are complaining Lol :joy:
And I said it before, unless NY drivers have a bonus pending to achieve, more than 100% prime time or are in destination mode, drive in NJ with uber and lyft is not profitable…
And please don’t make a war against NY drivers, we are all slaves from the system

Peace!

Don’t blame the Drivers! Blame Uber/Lyft they allow it ! Build a nj union and that’s the only way they will listen or shut off your apps

Would much rather put nails underneath there tires put them out of commission so they cant take the nj rides

They make so much more money taking our rides anyway, they’ll take care of it right away with no hiccup and for cheap in NY because they know a guy and just write it off on their taxes.

last 7 times I got nj to ny with lyft I think they fix it and no more nj to nj. that rate is too low for TLC car what make sense is black or suv.

Yup so many NY TLC plates, i thought i was in NY. What are they doing here tho? I thought nyc drivers made more money?

TLC drivers usually are dropping off rides to NJ, lots of NJ clients commute to NYC via Uber/Lyft so they need a ride back.

Well when ppl get on here and brsg about what they make and what areas are great, NYC drivers see it and come here

We as TLC plate holders we don’t do Lyft shit in NJ when we come to NJ we only use uber cause they pairing us only with riders going to ny. Lyft wayyyyy too cheap in NJ why anybody wanna drive it!!!

That’s cause our state Uber and Lyft allows them to do it if I was a cop in any of these towns I would be ticketing there asses till they stopped coming

I’m pretty sure he means EWR. Uber will only send NJ drivers to NJ from the airport and NY drivers to NY from the airport. It’s in the airport info somewhere… I remember reading it when they started the que. Lyft sends any driver anywhere

Wow, I read this whole post…you guys are like little kids. Grow up! Stop complaining! It is what it is.

I can’t imagine actual business owners that own stores comparing like you do…”it’s not fair”, “the economy sucks”, “I can’t sell enough”, “too much competition”…

Deal with it. I worked my ass off at $.85 cents a mile with no tipping option and no Lyft platform and still made a living on my own. You guys could do it too. Find another way to make money or drive different hours, try different strategies.

one tlc guy told me he put destination on nj and after get a ping to jersey city or hoboken he go to ewr and them do it again after finish 2 set destinatios star using lyft

Absolutely…and Uber can give 2 shits, they just keep pushing incentives at us to get more drivers, I had a woman driver on here say to me, I don’t care about more drivers I just want the 150 bonus, And as long as that is the mentality of the drivers not saying all drivers but a good amount then we will forever have these problems

We should be working together to try and fix this and when I see riders taking 5 customers in a Honda Civic pisses me off I say something to and a cop if I see one near bye…

At the end of the day 98% of NJ drivers still can’t tell there personal insurance companies they’re doing rideshare without getting the boot. Uber’s insurance may or MAY NOT help you God forbid something goes wrong. Protect yourself at all times ladies and gents…

But they are getting ALL CALL not just trips to NYC if that were the case then fine…but it’s not…we can’t drive there, then DONT DRIVE HERE