The same common sense should apply when you're driving

I’m sorry but obviously she needed help right then the reason why she was out there. Do you think she wanted tinting her baby? Don’t you think that she knew the risk she would be taking before hand? That’s the pressure most women n I will say some honest hard working men that have custody of their children will have to swallow their pride n Again do what they have to do. They face the world n know what they might be facing because of people like you. It’s good to give advice but let’s be real she obviously needed the money for something. Be knew she couldn’t get it no other way. Oh n the government don’t always help.

U see me thinking like a child? Sorry You feel that way. See everybody is entitled to there own opinion. I stated my facts because of what I been through. No hand outs was given to me n yes I was on government assistance and that can also be limited. Being a mother is not a part time job it’s a full time plus more!! What the hell school had to do with it anyway the baby can’t even talk lol oh I see your making an example ok well in that case let’s say you came to this country with no hand out could not help your family oh you can’t because y’all get more than we do and we from here!!! Please don’t start me!!

I’m sorry but I don’t talk that way big mad or little mad, I guess to answer your question no I’m not mad I’m just trying to let people see how quick people are quick to judge :woman_judge:t4: and it’s sickening…

I don’t talk for likes. I’m not shallow. I also don’t give a damn what anyone thinks of me on the internet or in real life. I do love speaking my mind. I guess you can speak yours but no one else can? I don’t agree with your stance. No need to keep reiterating the same thing.

You are assuming a lot of things about the driver. How do you know she needed help right then and there? How do you know she doesn’t drive with her baby every single day?

Was the driver you? You seem to be awfully invested in defending putting children in dangerous situations. You must drive around with your kids.

You keep talking about us judging people, but all you’ve done is judge us for speaking up about something we feel passionate about. Don’t be a hypocrite. I don’t care what situation you’re in. Stop putting your children in the line of danger because of your own decisions/shortcomings. Figure things out like other people who have trials and tribulations do every day.

:v:t5:

Look if she homeless, if she ain’t have no babysitter, or any of the other horrible excuses we are making for her then driving should not have been her priority … at the end of the night her screaming a baby would have cost her rides anyway or low scores which would have ultimately ended with her account being cancelled

I have no problem with others opinion I love debating n can go all day if my opinion is different. I’m commenting to you all comment who is trying to tell me different. No I’m not assuming all I said was WE DONT KNOW HER SUTUATION and Stop always judging someone. I don’t know her but you don’t know if she is in this group watching or not! You never know what people are going through n the type of pressure she is under. She could very well be like others on here but scared to say anything because bullies like y’all are quick to judge. Hypocrite??! Sister define hypocrite because that I am not. But I see the ignorance in this thread that is ridiculous… Sweetie we all stand in a line of danger stepping outside into the world :earth_americas: please do go there. Smh the ignorance is real I’m out​:v:t3::woman_facepalming:t4:

Every parent draws the line somewhere as far as endangering the child is concerned. Obviously you would put yours way higher than most would for their child

I dont mind putting myself at high risk for something but a child, that completely changes everything

How are you pretty sure she knows the risks when you’re not her? Stop making assumptions and judging her in your own way. Like I said, hypocritical.

Yeah, this mother is setting a great example and deserves a pat on the back for exposing her baby to strangers, pedophiles, infections, and aneurysms from sitting in one spot for too long, etc.

Bullies? I am so tired of people throwing that word around. We’re bullies for having opposing opinions and caring for the wellbeing of a child? Miss me with that snowflake retort.

Her inability to contain her breeding habits and her ultimate poor choices are not my problem, your problem, or any PAYING rider’s problem. Stop with that fucking victim mentality. That’s why the country is so divisive right now as it is. Find solutions rather than expect pity and handouts from others. Hustle. Be proud. Own your shit.

Rideshare is 24 hours a day, turn your app on at will employment. If the broad can’t position her life where that can’t work without a screaming baby in the back, then she’s got more issues than running the risk of being reported. Again - no one is responsible for her choices but HER. Her child should not have to pay the consequences. I’d have called the law on her ass. Period

Idgaf what her story is! I was homeless with my two kids for 3 months bouncing from place to place not knowing where I’m laying my head! I know a struggle! I’ve been there but I can bet you that I have never put my children in harms way! What type of parent would I be?! This is NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior point blank period! There were days I had to call off work from my regular job because I didn’t have a baby sitter to watch my kids. I made sacrifices for my children all while not putting them in harms way! There’s ways around not driving with your kids and no one can tell me different. I’d kill for mine and it’s a shame that many of these “parents” won’t do the same. You can’t do that when you intentionally put them in harms way. Find a true solution and figure it out! Wrong is wrong! I guess when I did some messed up shit at my job and they sent my ass to jail that I should have got a slap on the wrist because they didn’t know my story and what I was going through to do that huh? Or wait is that excusable behavior? Wrong is wrong and folks need to own up to their fuck ups. Can’t be a fuck up all your life ijs