The same common sense should apply when you're driving

Don’t get me to posting the screenshots of the texts cuz my phone is better than the NSA database honey…

I don’t think you have to do that … lol . A lil over kill … that was way to intricate of a story to be made up on the spot like that

Not paying your bills could also be construed as a lack of character… same could be said for “misappropriation” of ice cream money… but I digress :unamused::unamused:

Oh not a celebration honey… just facts… I deal in facts… now go sit on down. I’m glad you found Rideshare and that you are making money to pay or not pay whatever obligations you currently have hun…

This fire slightly melted the driver side door of the blue vehicle parked next to you, did you ever provide that person with your insurance information or even offer to take responsibility for that??? Doubt it since it’s still looks the same, but I’m the piece of shit?? :ok_hand:t5:

Someone baby’d his ass into his forties to the point that he thinks it’s ok for that mothers/parents and others like her to endanger the life of her infant/child and that’s all good but I’m a piece of shit for telling the truth after he TRIED to call me out… yea ok. Ppl have life severely fucked up. You can’t be fucked up for telling the truth. I don’t deal in alternative facts… only reality over here.

Yooooooo I’m over here with my popcorn waiting for a response but I’m sure that convo went offline when her kids got involved

Yesssss!!! My #PettyGang tore his ass up!!! Y’all so damn petty #ButIllAllowIt…Proceed!!! :woman_shrugging:t4:Lawd!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Ha y’all keep calling her she’ll (be forced to) resurface but she won’t have an excuse for someone else raising HER kids yet jumping on here disparaging someone else’s parenting

O! I’m behind I’m over here making money.

Listen sir, it is no secret that my 2 teenage boys (16 going on 17 and 15 going on 16) have been living in Ohio with the other person that contributed the other half of their DNA (aka they daddy). Boys need their father in their life those are facts.

Second, if you troll my Facebook page long enough you will see the lovely picture of my youngest son Leo who came back to live with me a few weeks ago. See the attached pictures of my “baby” riding on my ice cream truck with me (seatbelt on; in a seat) counting money honey.

Regardless of whether my boys are actively with me on the daily I still pay $500 a month in child support for this one and I provide school lunch $, clothes $ and activity money for the older one.

And after I pay all that money out, I still have enough money left over to pay my $1k house note, ga power, Scana, water bill, cable/internet bill, food (no stamps these days) & i eat out fancy most of the time, cell phone (new iPhone & unlimited plan) hair & nails, activities and travel boo. I live in a 3bdrm/2 ba house BY MYSELF. I do not have a husband or a live in anything honey. I do this and i make it look good while I get it done. I’m not begging anyone for any money or borrowing any money from my daddy unlike you Leon Vaughn. Sooo…

Again, before you TRY me (and fail AGAIN) please get your facts right.

Meanwhile Leon your 40 something and your daddy providing your car and you borrowing money from me and my job. Gtfoh with the bullshit. You need to be focused on making money because based on the application you came up here and filled out just last week you need all you can get.

honey he counting money, I didn’t say he was counting thousands… again never said baller. I said I handle my business and I outlined exactly what I do. Again, no handouts just hard work and common sense unlike you. Grow up, be responsible and you won’t even have to be party to these types of conversations.

I was hoping for this red light so I could read more. So he didn’t pay the tow truck, didn’t have insurance, stole ice cream money from the company… And he thinks black lions exist. But he is constantly in here acting like he is better than everyone else.

That tow wasn’t free ($151 to be exact) and it’s my job to know you didn’t pay it back. You’ve also borrowed plenty of gas money that I never saw again. That is the definition of borrowing money sir.

Exactly the sad part is I negotiated with Shawn from Tows R Us that we would pay for the tow truck and he would store it at his basically Public Storage location for at least 5 days for FREE and anything else after that Leon would have to pay for. You think he went and got the truck within the 5 days??? Nope of course not and when I confronted him about it of course it was well the truck is actually my dad’s and I told him etc etc. And I said sir you are too old to be telling me about your daddy and your since your daddy didn’t drive it up here and park it, i don’t want to hear about anything other than when you are paying Shawn for his kindness.

Fuckin bum

He got paid from salvaging the many parts of that vehicle that weren’t damaged and nobody asked you to tow my shit in the first place.

And you lying. Advanced Gas money is taken out of your daily earnings. Remember I’m not one of your lil friends that don’t know the game.

You can’t leave a burnt up piece of shit in my fucking parking lot and yes we did talk about it before it got towed away.

And we didn’t agree to trading parts for storage; that wasn’t the original agreement and you know it and it took you a month or more to get the title from your dad to even allow him to sell the parts off and meanwhile he had to PAY the storage place out of pocket for the truck to sit there. The storage place doesnt make deals for storage space in exchange for parts.

You lying. I discussed moving it with your boss after I returned for the day but you chose to move it before then without my consent or knowledge.

No it’s not. The program is a % of your daily sales paid in cash; and you are responsible for your own gas. I’ll start you off with 1/2 tank. Now for the pathetic broke ass ppl such as yourself who can’t afford to pay for gas sometimes I’ll front you gas money; your sometimes was more like all the time. Didn’t the mechanic get on you about how he had to pay $400 for a fuel pump because you were constantly running the truck on empty??? I think so… again irresponsible blaming others for your shortcomings