Sudanese "Queen Of The Dark" and the Racist Uber Driver

Nyakim Gatwech is a 24-year-old Sudanese model with exceptional quality and beauty. She has the darkest skin known. Her black, is as dark as it gets and with this unique and amazing skin tone, she is going forward with a message to all, try not to fear the dark.

Gatwech is challenging everyone to break down the color barrier and accept every color as unique and beautiful. With her extreme dark in one end and other white models at the other.

Gatwech relocated to live in Minneapolis, Minnesota to pursue a career in modeling. Her unique skin color makes her stand out, combined with her extreme beauty, makes her a fashion icon. She aptly states "My chocolate is elegant. So is what I represent… A nation of warriors."

The famous model has a great following on Instagram, where every photo she uploads receives over 10,000 likes immediately and has over 100,000 followers. Gatwech told the media that "You won't believe the kind of questions I get and the kind of looks I get for having this skin."

In one instance, an Uber driver turned around to Gatwech and told her that she should try to bleach her skin. To which Gatwech laughed. Gatwech is also a global activist in Black rights, and she has been branded "Queen of the Dark," to which she takes great pride. Gatwech calls out "Black is bold, black is beautiful, black is gold… Don't let American standards damage your African soul. Love the skin you live in, no matter what color or shade it may be!"

Gatwech has written many true statements to all her black followers, telling them "You are beyond beautiful and the love I have for you is unconditional because you are me," as well as "Let's show the world how beautiful and intelligent we are apart from just being dark-skinned."

To sum up in her own words: "My skin absorbs the suns rays, and my hair defies gravity. Now you can't tell me I'm not magical!"

WOW, what an amazing color, so extreme, and yes, she is exceptionally beautiful and intelligent, what an amazing mix.

Why is color an issue? Even racists use different colors to paint and draw?We don’t live in a monochrome society…I really don’t understand why color is an issue and why America in the 1800’s was such a shit-hole place to live. As a history buff, I don’t see how Americans can be proud of their racist history. What is it that the constitution says, the land of the free…bullshit, the land of white supremacists. Even now, after a US Black president, an Uber driver suggest that a passenger lightens her skin. MF…wait till the green aliens come and butt-f’ you.

Wow, now that is a true black skinned woman. And so shiny. It’s like it’s fake. She’s out there making people jealous and breaking hearts.

This is ridiculous. This is just turned out to be a smear campaign now. LOL Uber and Lyft are both the freaking same. You got good drivers and bad drivers on both platforms LOL