Some info for those who want a few tips towards getting higher ratings and more tips

You can absolutely ask to be rated. He didn’t say ask for 5 stars. He said ask them to remember to rate and add any comments to better himself. It’s all in the delivery…

Where exactly does it say that we are not to mention star ratings? I’d like to see the screenshot…

Also I would say 50 percent of the time my pax are standing on the curb and hit the door as soon as I pull up and a good portion of the are pull over quick at a curb no place to stop for long and they are out. So I guess you have your trained and have huge amounts of parking spaces that allow you to be the chauffeur for them.

Great advice, don’t expect most of the idiots on this page to take any lessons though. I am pretty new at being a rideshare driver, but to me the common sense professionalism and customer service skills came naturally. I also practice good hygiene and dress respectably. I usually keep things a little more relaxed and skip the “ma’am” and “sirs”, but they’d nothing wrong with doing what you do! I have been trying to think of a way to end every trip with a thanks and branding but never really came up with a solid script. Yours is a great suggestion, I will try it! In every field there are those who strive to be the best, and those satisfied to be mediocre. I’ve never met anyone who regretted bringing their best. Keep it up.

I work in powder metallurgy. I’m covered in sweat, metal powder, blood, and tears. I smell of b.o., dirty, wear crappy clothes, smoke cigarettes on way to pickup pax, never use air freshener, swear at my pax, and never offer drinks or snacks. Still 5* for Tride.

Thanks for assuming everyone here who doesn’t open the door for passengers are idiots. As a female driver, unless you’re in a wheelchair and need assistance, there’s no way in hell I’m getting out of my car, it’s a matter of safety.

A 4.9 sucks for all that effort! You have hardly done any rides who in the hell are you to give advice?? 215 five star ratings bahahahahaha!!

Instead of hating and criticizing maybe learn from it, same ones being critical bitch about Uber and Paxs and Tips lol. I pretty much do the same and get 5 and 4 stars all day long n 5.00 tips off regulars and sometimes more on tourist , And yup I have a Tip container

This is a pointless conversation,so many things play a factor in ratings.area you drive in,personality,if you drive Day or night,etc etc and sometimes just plain and simple luck of what kind of riders get in your car.

I think you are stupid for even taking the time and energy to spell that long ass paragraph of bullshit out here

I thi knits solid advice. Opening doors for women I will but not necessarily for younger then me men. I also camt always open door for them depending on where we are

First off I want to say that I was just speaking on my experiences and what I do because it has worked for me. Did I forget to mention that I also make around 5 to 10 referrals that I see returns on and everyone that I have referred has a 5 star rating so far because of the tips that I have given them. I didn’t say anyone else’s ways were bad and never called anyone an idiot. I’m sorry if I offended any liberals who saw what they wanted to see instead of actually reading it. It’s not too much of a strain on your brain to read a 3-inch paragraph is it? I decided to finally post something because I had some place to put it. I get comments all the time from Riders how I am the best driver that they have ever had and I hear horror stories of other drivers who drive people around in circles, smell like marijuana, or have even eaten their food before it even got to them. For example. I’m not here to compare sizes, but I promise you mine’s bigger lol. I was just giving you my two cents. It’s a saying I’m not charging anyone. If you feel like you have to pay for something then put it towards charm classes. I hope all of you guys do well and stay safe out there. I like being the old fashioned respectable driver who holds the door for you. Have never gotten a complaint about it, I always feel safe. Then again being trained by Special Forces will do that to you

Some of these people are real negative. I appreciate the old school ways and think if Uber and Lyft could get more drivers like you they’d be making even more money. Our reputation is as a whole. Cream rises to the top and unfortunately the ones on bottom drag us all down a bit

I would like to hear from some other drivers on some things but they have found that has worked for them. People with something positive to add

That was a good month. Some months are better than others. This month I have only brought on four other drivers. I’m not going to post on my personal business but I will say that this job has made me enough money to be able to buy a new car and go to medical school so I do just fine.

I always stop at a gas station thank you very much. Have fun with that though. Trying to piss all over yourself

I am a paramedic and Respiratory Therapist of 22 years. I dob this to meet people (not romantic way) and see what’s going on in my city. I use the money for vacation and spending so we can be debt free and retire in 2 years. I truly love the job. I work as medic for same reason. 15$ an hour is not what draws me to ride in a rescue. It’s the people that I want to help. I also work with anti sex trafficking and Lyft is a great way to get intel

I have pretty much followed about the same guidelines. Yes this is the way to go (in my personal opinion). I have been doing something similar to this for over a year and I have great ratings also

Well guys I just got through driving again. I’m always driving any chance I get. Now I’m going to spend some time with my woman

I would never open the door unless it was someone elderly that was struggling.i pick up 4 loud idiotic drunk people and 2 am and drive them 2 miles to make $2.88,no way in hell am I opening any door for that kind of money.