Really bad experience last night

First - I am so sorry this happened to you. I’m coming up on my 2 year anniversary here real soon and like the most of us, I’ve seen the hatred and the violence first hand. Second, You did nothing wrong here… The pax was completely in the wrong. I’ve had my door repaired twice because of people slamming the door. Now, it’s the first Thing I say as they’re getting in the vehicle. As for the Cleaning Fee, don’t mention how much is the cleaning fee unless asked. At the first sign of trouble, find a safe place and EJECT their dumbasses. Also, feel free to call 911… The Police will be more than happy to arrest them for assualt, public intoxication, etc. 3rd and foremost, Purchase a Dual Facing Dashcam… I use the VanTrue N2 Pro, also purchase the GPS receiver and a couple of 128GB SD Cards so that you can save the data for at least 48 hours. Finally, remember we are all here for you if you ever need help. It’s sad PAX can be Assholes but if we act like that, we get deativated.#doublestandard

And Lyft thinks it’s ok for us to deal with bs like this for base fare rides they are just as abusive. I’m really sorry this happened and it was one of the main points I made when we had our meeting at the hub. We need to get paid for risking our lives!!

With Lyft, a 3 star rating or below will ensure you are never paired with them again, but reporting them can possibly get them removed from the platform, but I highly doubt it. Unfortunately, rating them low is about all we can do.

The other option is to immediately cancel the ride and ask them to leave your car, or doing so at a safe place. That isn’t always a good option, and your safety comes first.

From what I’m reading it sounds like this couple has a history in abusive behavior and I’m gonna assume that there was alcohol involved in the situation? Yeah usually would people like this it’s an instant No go

Sorry you had a bad experience. I don’t even bother telling them about the clean up fee anymore. If it happens it happens. Also when he changed the address you could have just kept driving to the final destination and given him a 1 star and reported it.

Never continue the ride once they start this bullshit. tell them to get the fuck out before the destination. And call PD if they don’t leave