Oh I'm getting a tip then dammit.....just the tip

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Carla Taylor IJS lol. After so many tides of grown ass folks in the ATL in yo car… If you able, you done found/picked up something you like lol. And maybe another driver as well might be thrown in there :roll_eyes: lol

Hmmm. A wise meme once said, “when the wrong people leave your life, the right things start happening!!” :joy::joy::joy:

Yep. I’ve given rides to too many married folks getting dropped off at their gay lovers house or at a hotel with a trans hooker. I don’t know how natural born women are staying in business in the Atl because vagina doesn’t seem to be in style anymore unless someone is into 50 shades of grey shit. :joy::expressionless::thinking: I feel bad for their wives. There’s two types of cheaters: those who actively seek it, and those who say don’t say no to opportunities.

Since when did taking rideshare equate to not having a vehicle is the question people need to ask them selves. I cringe when people say that lol. I wasn’t saying you lol I was saying people in general. I didn’t get the notion that you were saying it I got the notion that you were saying what other people felt.

Maaaannn if u asked me I say some of y’all some lucky folks if yall smashed a passenger and they was worth it :joy::joy::joy:

Well… only that one time she threw it at me. Couldn’t get rid of her.
*note to self: stop doing the most. You have nothing to prove *

I swear I thought the same thing when someone said a pax touched them. I looked at her pics and said “she should be happy someone wanted to even touch her”

I know I include myself in that category that’s why I ain’t flexing for the book. These folks need to cut the crap. Ain’t no random stranger trying to fuck these bugawoos

Every male passenger I have try to smash (of a certain type) and I’m below average. These male passengers will smash anything :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I took it as him saying that some of these women weren’t cute enough to smash and I was just saying it’s just so much easier to smash a pax as a woman. I know if I had multiple pax trying to holler at me then it probably goes for every woman, I ain’t exactly Gabrielle Union :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Carla Taylor, did that clear it up?

I made a statement, your a freak nasty if u have! Only cause someone was bragging… Thee end… then next thing i kno CONFESSION OF A DRIVER STARTED!!

Some may be fake… But all I know is…I I even gotta get in my car…it’s enough folks in my DM from this group to keep me pleased if I wasn’t tied down lol… The shit happens… And often… Hell especially wit men… They will fuck anything especially when they drunk

When people make vague ass comments like yours without being specific to any particular person…you get such responses… I would go deeper but hey…the comment wasn’t for me so I’ll digress… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. Have a blessed night

It wasn’t vague it was a direct comment. No need to name names. Lol. You didn’t digress. Learn what digress is before you use the word. And I’m having a bless night. :joy: this group is hilarious.

I love being a sexy ass chocolate handsome motherfucker wit a killer smile and my own swag… A confident slightly egotistical mofo that gets what he wants mostly without even trying… And a choosey freak at that. #PettyJustBecause

This the best time to drive. A rainy Thursday night. Just before a holiday… the stories that folks are gonna have tomorrow…:joy::joy::joy:

yes and save these good ole weekend stories for my show on Monday. We do a weekend drive recap. It’s always something going on over the weekends! The Pick Me Up at Five Show

I can’t believe how many women homes I deliver Uber Eats to that answer the door in panties and T-shirt. Wait!! I just realized that might be on purpose!!! They see who is coming!! Maybe that’s not the way to say that… LMAO

O​:thinking: she let me know on the way to work then later after work we smashing then shit crazy I got 2 regulars and they think it’s cool they smashing uber/lyft driver us drivers winning I don’t Even go out no more lol :rofl::joy:dead ass

Y’all crazy. I had a few encounters with some fine ass women unexpectedly. Like someone else said, we’re all human right? Some of us are even single! lol