Official Speed Dating Thread

Post your:

1. Age (if you want to post it.)

2. Sexual preference. This is extremely important.

3. What you are looking for in your ideal date.

4. What part of town you live in.

5. A little bit about yourself, such as your interests, hobbies, lifestyle, goals, etc.

Bonus:

Anyone special that you have your eyes on in here?
Let them know. Nothing comes out of remaining silent. The worst they can say is “I’m not interested.”

If you don’t want to post their entire name, post their initials so we can play the guessing game.

Have fun!

Well, let me entertain this

1. 41 and Heterosexual…though I find women beautiful.

2. Seeks Heterosexual man tall, physically active. Makes over 1000 a week with Uber. Not a lying asswipe

3. My goals, obtain my degree, leave rideshare, run a marathon this year.

When you see her name in a thread ,shit goes down how much more she posted…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy:Good luck in catching up.:joy:

1. Age 46

2. Sexual preference. Straight I prefer and love women in any flavor

3. What you are looking for in your ideal date.-good convo no ganes

4. What part of town you live in.
    Lakewood Heights

5. A little bit about yourself, such as your interests, hobbies, lifestyle, goals, etc.

Devoted dedicated father with ambition and goals. No time for games or being an option

Bonus:

Yep

I’m 46 I live in Decatur I prefer men my ideal date is something fun. I’m cool laid back and spontaneous I love to travel and my hobbies are reading and swimming I’m also into motorcycles. My goals in life is to live it to the fullest. I plan to own at least 2 companies and hope to become a CEO of a hospital

Let them know. Nothing comes out of remaining silent. The worst they can say is “I’m not interested.”

If you don’t want to post their entire name, post their initials so we can play the guessing game.

Im umm not on a deadline cuz I’m going to have fun tomorrow night…
But I’m 33, hetero, Scorpio, Italian, parent of 2 (son almost 9 daughter 6), mobile grooming business owner/operator, southside (Henry county), bike season is one of my favorite seasons, spontaneous and love to have fun and try new things… swipe Right :joy::joy::joy:

1. 32
  2. Sangle and Scrait
  3. A long walk on the beach
  4. South side
  5. This all can be answered in the inbox

I’m straight and looking for the same. Single, no kids and waiting for marriage to produce them. Serious inquiries only. Sweet and good person 2 know. DM please if u want to know more.

1. Age: 25+

2. Sexual preference: Buy-sexual (buy me something and I might get sexual)

3. What you are looking for in your ideal date: A cellphone free date and a guy without a Tinder account

4. What part of town you live in: Zone 3

5. A little bit about yourself, such as your interests, hobbies, lifestyle, goals, etc.: I’m interested in eating good food, my hobbies include making money, and I live a 420 lifestyle. My goals include averaging 1 concert a month in 2017.

Bonus: Anyone special that you have your eyes on in here? Yes, all of the guys that average $1000+/wk with a 700+ credit score

Guess it depends on what kind of woman you want, one that you can drive a truck into, or one that cares about herself, either way, spending a little time and money on a woman isn’t a bad thing, it used to be called shivelry…I know that’s long gone tho…

You can’t assume that everyone embraced the feminist movement though. I damn sure didn’t, that movement was never for my demographic anyway…but umm yea hops off soapbox lol

Exactly, the feminist movement wasn’t embraced by every woman! Mostly those who never get laid anyway and ones who don’t prefer men… I like my man to be large and in charge, taking care of business, but I’m old school I guess…

Since I’m at work and trying to stay wake…
Age: 36 will be 37 next month…WOOOO!! Zero kids, but want one soon.
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Ideal Date: Fun, outgoing, open and being spontaneous is always a bonus
City: Norcross
Hobbies: Reading, sports, movies, shopping, trying new places
I think some guys are handsome in here, but not lusting over anybody. :joy:

1. 39 yrs old
  2. Midtown Atlanta
    3.i do uber partime im a pharmacist full time
  3. Graduate of Georgia state University 2000 Florida A&M college of pharmacy 2007
  4. I am a science geek o like comics and sci fi movies
  5. Divorced farther of 3 girls

Oh, I’m joining the fun!
Had to change my profile pic for this one. :heart::heart::heart:

1. 31
  2. Straight
  3. Ideally rideshare isn’t your main source of income. Be passport qualified, I like to travel. Be responsible, but also have a sense of humor.
  4. Alpharetta.
  5. My goal is to raise my children and become a digital nomad by 45. I’m a girl-nerd to my heart. I don’t like long walks on the beach…

Bonus:
Anyone special that you have your eyes on in here? Not yet, but that’ll change when you hit my DM… lol! :heart::heart::heart:

1. 24 years old as of today
  2. straight, I love women
  3. I’m looking to have fun on our date and maybe a connection
  4. I live in Cobb County
  5. Full-time driver, full-time student studying Electrical Engineering

Ok, I’ll bite

1. Age: 32

2. Sexual preference: Straight

3. What you are looking for in your ideal date: Good conversation, good laughs, companionship, possibly explore the city together and everything else past that will work itself out.

4. What part of town you live in:
    Lithia Springs

5. A little bit about yourself, such as your interests, hobbies, lifestyle, goals, etc: I’m a single guy with no kids and my own everything interested in meeting a pretty lady to spend some time with. We’ll discuss everything else at a later time.

Bonus:

Anyone special that you have your eyes on in here? I haven’t really had the chance to scope the scene like that, but I have noticed there’s some very beautiful women in this group.

I was referring to skin tone, just like there’s different types of chocolates there’s different type of women who pique my interest. I was trying to tie the whole Valentine’s Day/Russell Stover’s assorted chocolates thing together, I guess my execution was just a bit off…lol

1. Age 36
  2. Sexual preference: Real Women by birth (verification requested)
  3. What you are looking for in your ideal date: Intelligent Ambitious women…sn: who might also like women…lol JK…OR am I
  4. What part of town you live in: Baaaaaaaannnnkheaaaad, ok I’m lying Stockbridge/Ellenwood I’m on the line.
  5. A little bit about yourself: Cancer/July 9th, work for Delta, also in the Air Force (yup fly for free w/Delta and the Air Force), twins boy/girl-teenagers. I’m on X and XL…lol I travel a lot, ride motorcycles, gun ranges, beaches, making…I mean… watching movies, and all kinds of fun adventures. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bonus:
No one in particular…seen a one that caught my eye, so I friend requested her. :wink: (she added me).

Mostly here for the comedy and rideshare news. But I’m down for a rideshare boo, we can take breaks from rideshare together and you know…enjoy each other’s company lol