Official Speed Dating Thread

So if they want to its cool. Gotta be able to laugh at yourself. To me it’s all in fun. Long as they don’t get disrespectful. :wink: I clown wit the best of em…

Alright now we too old for crushing I want to see some action! Lol. I’m married so I’m just here for the final approvals :joy::joy::joy:. Y’all better come correct. I want to see some of that old school romance go down. That “All I do is think of you” love. That “Through the fire” love. That Johnny Gill “My My My” love. That Monica/Usher slow dance love. Leeeets go!

Single
Man that’s Love’s to have fun
Movies, bowling,dancing,walks in the park.
I live in Jonesboro

Bisexual.
Someone just as genuine and loyal who can match what I bring to the table.
I stay in Marietta.
I’m a Leo born Aug 9th , I have a 4 year old daughter. I love to cook just as much as I love to eat lol. I plan on going back to school this year to become a zoologist.

And no crush yet lol.

I don’t care about Valentine’s Day, I see it as a Hallmark Holiday used to mark up prices on stuffed animals and flowers and stimulate the economy… buuuut this thread is cute and I’m here for the comments sips tea :coffee: :kissing_cat:

If I wasn’t married and my targets(s) weren’t married…damn. And my one white chocolate crush in here…damn​:smoking::bear:

36,Single,Hetro, Atlanta, GA, Profession: Real estate investor, no kids, seeks woman ONLY, Hobbies, clean energy lobbyist, Tiny house building, Racing motorsports, Drone photography, I uber part-time at night for shits n giggles and 5 stars ratings.

Straight
Druid hills
Someone who has a good sense of humor.
Im an artist(mostly portraits) and love to play sports(golf and tennis)

Single and Straight
East Point
Someone laid back,head on right,no drama
Love to bowl,shoot pool,movie nights,weekend getaways

Single
Straight
First date anything fun…I like to go bowling shoot pool…etc
I live in Lakewood area.
I work at a daycare as a assistant director…drive lyft as my side hustle.

Bonus…
Anybody in the group I’ve had my eye on…sorta kinda!!!

Cougar
Boxing, shopping, moonlighting, wild sex, and someone to enjoy a n everlasting companionship with, hobbies.
Lawrenceville
My crush is on here but I will not give initial.

Well…here it goes. I’m 40+, live in Clayton Co, from FLINT Mi…work for the State of GA, Uber &Lyft driver…kids r grown. I love to sing and laugh…and I am STR8 & SINGLE but it’s how I choose to remain…therefore my ideal date would be with a SINGLE person that wants to laugh and have loads of fun with NO expectations other than THAT

You gotta change your perspective, as a start. Attraction doesn’t happen to downers. Embrace your goodness and love will find you.

ALways seem to be late to. The party. But never too late to slide in.

Just me the other Mr Zesty

1. Age 30

2. Sexual preference…Heterosexual

3. What you are looking for in your ideal date.- Laughter

4. What part of town you live in.- Forest Park

5. A little bit about yourself, such as your interests, hobbies, lifestyle, goals, etc.

Im in IT, No kids. Loves adventures that includes food. Thinks weekend were made tobtravel. I may not actually be a uber driver - Moonlight as a photographer. So who ever getting married off of this …link me

Bonus:

Anyone special that you have your eyes on in here?
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:LA​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Well, I’m a lame, I don’t have a car (but I like reading y’all stories), and I thought the falcons were gonna rise up… But they didn’t…

Sooooo why not play…
I’m 41, single, Capricorn, interested in Men only, live in Lithonia area, two kids 16 & 12 (same dad😉), recently divorced, HR Professional, business owner, Lyfting part-time.

I hope everyone gets all the Love :heart: they are looking for… AS FOR ME I STOPPED LOOKING OUTSIDE OF (((MYSELF))) AND THE FLOOD GATES ARE NOW OPEN!

What I mean by outside of myself is as simple as saying I was looking for love in all the wrong places…

TODAY I THOUGHT OF THIS VERSE FROM THE BIBLE…22He who finds a wife finds a good thing
and (((obtains))) favor from the LORD.

I was looking for love in all the wrong places… the guys I was picking because of my hearts desire. Not because of Gods purpose for my nor our life.

Change the way we think and we can have all the love :heart: we desire on a higher level! It feels amazing on all levels guys!

Notice I placed obtains in parentheses. It’s because it gives the man special favor for going out and finding a wife!

I love to joke and say the army stole that from God. Notice all the guys in the army marry because they get extra incentives for doing so. (((YET OBTAINING FAVOR FOR STANDING IN UNTITY!)))

God does the same thing for his sons. Lets sayhe finds a wife he goes in private and pray to God about what he has found in her. Then God says ok John what are your intentions with my daughter of Zion?

He says well I believe I’m XYZ… then God helps her to see him for who he is And then give the man incentives for a raise in his finances to help take good care of them!

We can only go so far in life alone… another verse of scripture… GOD LOOKED AND SAW ITS NIT GOOD FOR MAN TO BE ALONE!

to be honest, I don’t like speed dating as there is an unpleasant realism from dating apps to meet women

1. 45
  2. Straightish
  3. Laughter
  4. Denver
  5. Snowboarding, festivals, live music, and traveling.