Never gave out a bad rating until today

I never see the point with telling passengers they get 1 star. If there’s ever a war with star ratings drivers will lose

Unless a passenger is a complete ass, they are not at fault for smoking before they get into your car. We chose to drive and this is just one of the things we have to put up with. I am VERY sensitive to smoke, perfume, and any strong smells but I deal with it because I have to make a living. You can’t tell people how to live their lives, as much as they can’t tell you how to live yours. Honestly people need to just learn how to talk to each other, it would save a lot on aggravation and avoid misunderstanding.

We are not trying to tell people not to smoke, in this particular case this guy is getting in someone else’s car complaining that the driver didn’t ask if he could roll down his own windows in his own car because the passengers smell

Ughh pls don’t smoke and get into the car after
Second hand smoke is just as bad

I had to replace 2 tires yesterday. Fortunately the tow truck arrived quickly. Plus I needed an alignment which I knew I would from getting beat up on the lousy Nj roads including Lakewood. 660 dollars later. Ouch ! I don’t let pax roll down the windows ( only if they ask) I have them in lock mode. My car is noisy and like a wind tunnel with them open. The aerodynamics of my car is meant to keep the windows closed.