Never gave out a bad rating until today

I don’t know what he gave me yet. But just for the sheer comment and a serious face of saying “1 Star for you”, is why I rated him that way.

Well you do know if you tell a rider you’re going to rate low they’ll do it in turn, right? If I was rating low, I’d keep my mouth shut and the rider is more likely to give a higher rating. :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

Many points of view on the smoking thing, as a NON-SMOKER I am sure people know mine. The Tipping thing is never going to change for some Cheap-A** people, they will always hold on to the LIE that they believe to be the TRUTH (You don’t have to Tip). I give everyone the Best Service I can and if I get a Tip (GREAT) and if not, only the little guy on my shoulder and I hope they get hit by a BUS later in the day. LOL :innocent::innocent:

About the complaints about no tips … is it just me or do you sometimes get surprised by generous tips you get? Some just aren’t going to tip. But some are surprisingly generous. It all evens out, at least in my experience.

You about to get roasted lol…but nah I’m not asking to roll down my own windows, don’t smoke then get in someone car that shit is tacky as hell, he shouldn’t have told you how many stars he was giving you but you at fault for everything else :woman_shrugging:t5:

People smoke. As long as he didn’t do it in your car, just be a human being. And I guess it’s because I have met that driver that I can imagine the style in which he behaved. He is really just not a nice person at all.

Idrc i got all types of fragrances in my car it’s just apart of the game. But if you let you car smell the rest of the day that’s nasty. Especially when they smell like ass

To the passenger…you should really be more aware of how strong cigarette smells are when you arent a smoker, especially since youre a driver as well…you wouldnt want someone smelling up your car with a smell that you don’t like.

To the driver…that was a stupid comment. Also…if youre going to be all that sensitive to different smells to the point that you have to comment on it…(and i hate giving this advice) but find another way to make money. This aint for you. Otherwise get over it and invest in some stronger car fresheners

I’ve had all kinds of smells in my car… Repulsive breath after drinking all night … The passenger who ate too much garlic the night before … woman (or man) who drowned herself in perfume that burns my nose.

That being said are you going to tell people that they can’t eat garlic before they get in your car or they can’t come in with morning drunk breath or they can’t put perfume on … no you’re not. So how is it you’re going to tell people they shouldn’t have a cigarette on their OWN property before getting into a vehicle. Incidentally it won’t affect your child or dog because it’s not fresh smoke. The smoke you smell is his clothing.

exactly. I’ve tried all types of fragrances but i won’t reveal my secrets but i could tell you… the febreeze is a starter and only turn it on when the pax is in the car… because the don’t last 30days when you driving alot. And you have break the limit of just using auto fresheners.

yes I understand that. This is not in reference to David’s remark it is in reference to the numerous people that think someone should wait 10 minutes before getting into a car after having a cigarette

how about someone not purposely brushing their teeth or maybe they should not drink because they may offend someone with their nasty make you wanna vomit morning drunk breath. People choose to drink they choose to put too much perfume on they choose to eat tons of garlic and they choose to smoke.

I can tell that stinky ass I won’t let them in my clean beautiful smelling vehicle becuase their nasty habit will stink it up tho. I consider thay damage.

Smokers need to carry ozium and spray themselves down BEFORE they get into someone else’s car.

If you want to smell like a nasty ashtray do you… don’t infest my vehicle becuase you are a weak minded addict who can’t wait till your ride is over to get you fix.

And if you are so weak that you must smoke before you get into someone’s vehicle be a kind addict and spray yourself down.

It’s so nasty and disrespectful and you as a driver should know all the maintenance it costs to keep our vehicles clean and how nit picky other riders can be and I don’t need my next rider to be pissy becuase now my vehicle smells like smoke becuase of your stinky ass.

Imo That’s exactly what smokers are. Not much better than crack heads or dope feinds. And now their bad habit is being transferred into my vehicle. It’s nasty

do your job however you want to. That’s on you. But don’t think for a moment people are not going to live their lives. And sorry to say, but people smoke. People drink, people sweat, etc… get over it. And if you don’t want to handle the situation in a semi professional manner. That’s on you.

And the screen shot you are useing trying to shame or embarrass the driver is low AF. Are you nicin??? Is that why you’re all pissy? Go have another cancer stick

You are serving the public, you idiots. Not everyone does not smoke. I quit, cold Turkey, 2 years ago, and never realized that my smell so offensive to people. Bottom line, deal with it for a few minutes, spray your car and move on.

Honestly, you pre meditated taking pics after the comment he made about the smoke. You had ur mind made up he was getting 2 stars. Granted, he should have been a little smoother with the air thing, but you shouldn’t have given him 2 stars. Smoke makes me sick, also.

I think the greatest line is “1 star for you” LOL
That’s the funniest and boldest thing I’ve read. At least he was honest. Lol still laughing about that.