MVP without select premier or black

#MotivationMonday I’ve done it again! Slaving on these roads aren’t easy I do both xl and x this is not to brag but to show that it can be done I try to do this once a month #GrindingForAPurpose XL is only going to do as much as X will let you. If they keep taking 9 people in a Camry you will make the same amount you did now. XL requires more fuel and you get less pings.

My pax prepare to talk to me before I pull up. It’s either about my pic, my car or some other basic conversation. :expressionless: That’s fantastic, I too do XL and X. XL on Friday and Saturday. Do you do both uber and lyft?

Yooooo I’m doing this all wrong and I have xl too do you do xl only at certain times or just accept it when it comes in and do you exclude all pools

Yep, just wanted to have an idea, cause I was doing that number almost every week , 2 yrs ago w/ Lyft on my Nissan Armada…but was spending about $300 for gas weekly…

Awesome! The benefits of doing a rideshare platform which doesn’t force drivers offline for six hours. LOL Go hard or go home!! You went hard!:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::raised_hand:t6::clap:t5: we sleep and we grind and it done! #TrueHustler!

Thats incredible. I hope every one learns from this. I need people like you to join my team fuck this I’m getting me suburban or something lol and I thought I don’t get any sleep. thanks for the motivation

Awesome job lady. :eyes::eyes::eyes:*******Still waiting for some of the vets to congratulate you cause you are the real "MVP " in this group.

This woman is giving y’all the answer key to the test. I never see her post, but when she does she is dropping 2k. She doesn’t spend her time in group complaining about what Uber isn’t, but she in fact focuses on what Uber is.

She needs to be a beacon on how you can shut your mouth, make the best of when you drive, and still make your money. I applaud this young lady.

Another W for Uber. Brings us to Uber: 1,793 Lyft: 2

Another example of driving and not worried about what others doing how they do it and where they do it. What works for her may not work for you

Nice!!! I hope someone learns from this.

Or have they already started complaining this week about it being slow?

You know what I really like about this? You didn’t cash out 175 times while striving for your goal.

Much respect.

82 hours is like two full-time jobs, it’s only 168 hours in a whole week, 82 hours + sleep hours= don’t leave too much time for family and friends…

With my full-time job plus Uber part-time. I can get 2,000 (20 less hours) and don’t kill my car in the process Money is nice but u got to have a life too

… Always remember, there is more than 1 way to get around 285. She did an awesome job. If she has other income coming in, that is icing on the cake!

It’s funny watching other people hate on earnings screenshot. How can you not say anything else but “Nice job.” I love how he still claims Uber is part time for him when he does 100 rides a week sometimes.

I don’t care if I had a million I’d still be pushing my Altima. Fuck a car I need that money invested in something that’s gone make me more money. Wait who said anyone was thinking about me? Man :v:t4::v:t4::v:t4: I can’t sit here and even argue this with someone old enough to be my dad so I’ll take this L and respect my elders.

No one was coming for you I responded to the meme WTF :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4: what was provoking about my comment to YOU?? I provoked your old ass to sit here and argue over a meme that you posted and got a response to? Yea I’m definitely done this can’t be life :weary::weary::joy::joy:

I’m still waiting on an explanation as to how I provoked you and I sure didn’t provoke this young lady you tagged because I never said anything to her at all in case you missed that part she “provoked” as you call it me :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

Got two cars both run on Uber same time two drivers, what matter is what in have in your banks, with S, more then one I like how in the post she puts she’s doing it for a purpose and she goes at it like this once a month.

82 hrs doesn’t mean that she was working that entire time. Hell I’ve done 72 on X and for only about 1300 but that was just how long the app was on. I just happened to get some really good fares that week.