Make the 40 hrs worth

I cannot understand for the life of me why y’all got 40 hours on the clock and still under 900. 40 hour work week no matter what time of the day morning noon or night you should clear 800-1k. If you are not please Veterans explain what they are doing wrong . I’m honestly tryna help y’all cuz what aggravate me is when I hear drivers ignoring pings in the lot at an event when you can turn your damn app off ! Make the 40 hours worth your damn time . Stop sitting online killing the surge and ain’t even making no damn money !!! Ugh Vets anybody got suggestions ??

If they want it, they will get it. Enough said. If you have a legit question ask, we are here to help! But don’t be coming here asking for money when we all busy our ass to do the grind and make a dime :raised_hands:t2:

its several reasons. They sit in the Airport lot for hours and drive at the wrong times and skipping over pool trips. They dont pay attention to tips that us vets give them…

You right except about pool. I can not say it enough. If more drivers turned the app of after the first pool request. More demand would be created this more rides& greater potential to surge. Everybody makes more $$$$ Till you drop off… Log back in afterwards. Or just before drop off.

So if we turned off after first pool how long do we stay off line?? Oh you mean click the “log of after dropoff”, I always do that. And thanks. Also is it just me that noticed that a high number of intown and Southside riders always ride pool?

Thanks for that tip! I’ve never thought about turning off new requests with pool rides. I’ll definitely do this tonight for sure. I drive for both. Lately I’ve been declining all pool rides but have still been making decent. It’s pretty awkward when you have to pick up a second set of passengers and I try to avoid that.

’m new and sooooo confused by some of these people not making money … like is it that hard ??? Or they just a little slow :joy: the app literally tell you where to go, look up events that’s in town and go to those areas :woman_facepalming:t5: don’t sit in one area for too long

You are just new… Do not know the intricacies of the system. Nor are you aware of the how uber/LYFT are fucking you over. But you will come to see on your own. Keep driving & hustling make sum$$ you get it soon enough. It will be long as you put in the time. Just watch out for the 23 min pick ups… They a no no

I’m just want some extra money I’m not making it a career but if get to that 1k a week it just might become a career :joy::joy::joy: I’m actually looking to buy a car just for lyft/Uber :joy: I have a bmw and that’s definitely not being used for rideshare I know starting out it won’t be 1k a week I’m willing to put the hours and effort into it …:woman_shrugging:t5:

I am one of those drivers. I am at almost 800 and I have 42 hrs. I only drive Lyft. Am I doin something wrong because I feel like I’m in a great place. and to be honest I worked a salary job making 45k and my check wouldn’t match what I make with the lyft platform. Granted I had insurance and such but I really feel like I’m in a good place.

So with that being said I work 4a-to maybe 11am and sometimes come out at night. I barely do weekends like rarely. so if there is some secret sauce- let me know how I can increase my income!

Also no I won’t do Uber for some odd reason they won’t accept me. I have tried three times .

I only do lyft. I am hesitant to drive at night because of the horror stories y’all have on here. I have been driving in the am before going to my ft job and a few days after my ft job. I usually don’t do Sundays.

I feel like as a 1 platform, or driver I make about 300 to 350 a week and know if I drive more I could make more. So far, I’ve accepted every ping I get with the app on.

Aim for a power bonus . Put your cape on to achieve the power bonus . You will make more pushing for your bonus than just out to drive . I had it it broke never got another . I’ve been driving 3 years 2 of those STRICTLY NIGHTS. As a woman , its scary but I pray and turn on the app every night … if it’s gonna happen it will . But honestly these folks just wanna get home …

The drivers under 1000 are also the ones who come here asking “what’s tonight’s hot spot?” They’re too lazy to figure out the market themselves. you’re not the type of driver in this case we’re addressing. You’re admittedly very close, working it through, and will break through any week now. And not waiting at the airport makes you smarter than half the drivers just on that alone…

A lot of people are not from here bro. You got to know how this city move. But that is what the green drivers are supposed to so. I appreciate that anyone that needs help hit me shit i will pick you up and show you how I make my money. Except New Years

Thank you for the insight ladies. When I put in 24 hrs a week i earn 350-400. I learned DO NOT DO AIRPORT. I ride around looking for pings and take every ride! Not sure why im not earning more. I also work full time job that Is a worthwhile solution to my income needs.

I’m not even going to waste my breath. I’m on disability and can’t make over $1170 a month. I have to limit my time to 5 hours 3 or 4 days a week at the most to stay in that bracket. They won’t listen and too lazy.

Dude you can literally bullshit mon-wed
U get out there early im talkin 2am and run it til 7 (Thursday-Monday morning)you’ll make a decent amount
I ain’t from here so I’m still learning but it’s workin out so far and I ain’t no quitter so happy hunting people and best wishes

I’ve been doing this almost 2 months. If I work 25+ hours, I can easily make $700+ a week. I didn’t join this group until after. I turned my apps on and drove. I’ve learned where the better areas for ME to start and I always stay where the ride takes me unless it’s in the boonies. If there’s restaurants, bars, clubs, events, whatever, keep your apps on and you’ll get a request. Set a weekly goal and stick to it. It’s not hard and doesn’t require rocket science. If you can’t find a good spot or aren’t getting rides, you’re being lazy. Get out there and make that money.

Honestly, all y’all want is smoke for some reason. Thank God for any degree of favor and b humble in all you do. Uber is not a career it’s a lifestyle built off having no job or wanting a side hustle. I wish you all the best, and thank you to all that add value instead of high side, show boat and ridicule

I’ve worked about 16 hours this week and mad a cool $375. I’m lost when ppl say it’s slow or where to get rides. If it’s weekend there’s usually a game, the battery is always poppin, Edgewood, Peters Street, Buckead Bars, midtown, slide past ya clubs, people on the south side or Bankhead usually are mofos that either gotta go to work or just tryin to get to they dude/girl crib. It’s the A man. It’s something going on you just gotta pull up. Driving isn’t a chore to me though. I’m just cruising thinking about the future most of the times planning and plotting. You can get money just gotta put in the work.