Lyft has done away with long pickup fees

Are tot saying lyft is paying the long pick up fee or not? I’m confused sorry for this post

lyft never paid the long trip. I’ve always take the Longer ones and they never paid for them. So I never knew that they would pay in the first place

They were but I was sent a message today saying they aren’t paying it any longer. I said well don’t bitch when my acceptance rate is 5% because over 10 minutes away is a decline

my acceptance rate is trash with lyft anyway. It always tells me it’s low. I get Uber’s first usually and forget to turn off lyft then have to decline.

Have you heard of Uber or Lyft. Not a big deal for the driver??? There is a upcoming ride share company that will be Launching in two weeks. Become apart of something bigger than your wallet This upcoming share fare Company is the next best thing since Kimbo slice. You can get paid to drive your own self, family and friends around. Imagine yourself Being a share holder in this new company :moneybag: :dollar: with unlimited residual :dollar: :moneybag:. Great Veteran Benefits. Inbox me, like or share. You can comment. Invite through invitation only.