I truly believe that GOD was the reason I was matched with a particular pax last night

For the believers, there is only One God. I, too, will pray for you.

We don’t hate, and as Patrick said, if you don’t believe that is your choice, but I do have to ask why you have so much anger towards someone who does believe?

There are thousands of gods throughout history and every believer thought theirs was the only one. Your book hates. You likely cherry pick the parts you like, but a true believer follows the parts that command you to kill adulterers and stone women.

No, the whole religion is a cult. The difference between a cult and a religion in terminology is simply how many followers it has. Faith is belief in something with no evidence. Faith in religion is belief in something by ignoring evidence that it’s made up.

I mean, if you don’t believe in God, that’s fine. I never once said that my way was the only way. I never said that I was better than anyone. Heck, if anything y’all are better Christians than I am. I simply shared a story as a witness to Gods love. But you chose to bash my God and those who believe in him. I find that sad. I do hope that you get to meet God one day before it’s too late, sir.

What I’m about to say is in no way intended to draw attention to myself, nor is it meant to blow my own horn. It is simply meant to show proof that God exists

On February 16, 2009, I was involved in a serous car crash. I was pronounced dead at the scene. I wasn’t dead, but there is literally no medical explanation for how I didn’t die. I should have. I didn’t even break a bone.

In October 2011, I was diagnosed with terminal cancer. General practitioner said I have a maximum of 6 months to live. A week later, the oncologist couldn’t even find the tumor.

You can call it misdiagnosis, you can call it a fluke, you can call it what you want. I know it was God.

You know why I’m alive? Because instead of telling God how powerful my storm was, I told the storm how powerful my God was

Thank you for sharing I have been there my self as well I know you and God will take care of her and her baby

You’re testimony truly touched my heart and brought me to tears.It makes me realize how blessed I am to have a roof over my head(even if it is with my parents),a nice car to drive and 2 jobs! Theres always someone out there who has it worse than you.I know God places us before him so we can finish the race and bless others in return.God definitely used you in this woman’s life and God will make a way for you to be able to help her with a home.