I truly believe that GOD was the reason I was matched with a particular pax last night

God is an awesome God, always has been and always will be. We may not know why things happen in the ways that they do, but we’re told to trust God. He was there with you, for sure. God bless you for helping her out.

I copied and pasted it on my wall, it’s a wonderful story to share. I often feel that God uses us (Uber/Lyft community ) to help and too console with empathy with our clients. I lead with my heart and soul​:place_of_worship::pray:t3:
:peace_symbol::heavy_plus_sign::heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::rainbow::wheel_of_dharma::star_of_david::latin_cross::orthodox_cross::om:

Reminds me a little of a song I know. Its by Clay Walker. Its called the chain of love. If you know the song, you’ll probably agree. If you don’t know the song, YouTube it and give it a listen…

God is amazing! Bless you! You instilled hope in her and that is what she will hold on to. When we don’t have anything else we have hope.

thank you for sharing your encounter. It never ceases to amaze me how God places devine appointments in our path right on time. We never expect them, they often take us out of the way, and they always bless. God is just good like that. She will be in my prayers. Continue to be a blessing and continue to be open to His leading. Blessings to you this Christmas season.

Oh guys, relax ! I’m joking (sitting here tearing up joking) I refund three fairs in my Uber career. An Indian seminary student that got caught in a surge, and a single mom taking her teenage daughter to the library (and back)

A government bus service might have a bus going to an area with no bus riders but if a private company did that, the would go bankrupt and be replaced by a company that is less stupid.

If I had written the story, the whole point would have been how heroic she and self reliant she was and even though she lived in a shelter SHE GAVE YOU A TIP!!!

Hey y’all! I think it’s great that you are moved to share this post, and I don’t have a problem with that, but when you do, please redact my full name from it. To do this, copy and paste the text only rather than just hitting the share button. I don’t want the whole world to be blowing up my phone expecting me to help them. Unfortunately, I can’t save everybody. I do plan on helping this person, though, and will post a follow up for those who choose to help me help her.

On those days I’ve felt like you did, God has put someone less fortunate in my path(car)
I refunded half of one girl’s ride and gave her all I had so she could get to Memphis once. Poor girl missed her bus because we didn’t have a car available in time for her. Not my fault, but I was in the position to help so I did!

I’m working for both companies now. I just pulled over to complain to all who will listen. Here in California if your under the age of 18 you can’t take the ride. … today I had 5 idiots try to take a ride. I explained and they fought me. I drove away. All of us drivers should complain to uber/lyft to advertise this rule. Over and over again. At some point I hope one of these minors is involved in a bad scenario so it will be advertised nation wide Negative publicity is just as good as positive. The ride share companies don’t care because we are wholly responsible for the riders. They insure us but not for MINORS. I wasted a lot of time today It seems I have to call each pax before the pick up and ask there age. Come on. We all as drivers who care about our assets have to be protected. Please spread the word. The first company that finds a way to pick up minors will be rich.

Amen indeed… and it amazes me that some riders dont talk. You just never know how the mysterious one works. :wink: Bless you

Great story. Yep. I’ve had those moments where people have been put into my life for a reason. Miracles do happen.

Thank you for sharing. We need positive stories on here. After my bout with cancer, I try to remember that you never know what someone is going through. Bless you for following God’s lead.

That is so awesome of you. That’s so cool when we know God is speaking to us. You felt in your :heart: heart to wait for this young woman and to possibly be able to help her. We as humans act first before we listen. God Bless you for what you did. That was so touching. :pray:t2::pray:t2:

This job can be amazing at times!! We think we are just out here to make money… Let me tell you something… GOD is using US… don’t let your True gifts by GOD be wasted. Blessed story

I pray for people like you, who have so much hatred in their heart that they must interject their own negativity and non belief into a story that was so beautiful about our Lord and Savior. I pray for you. I really do.

Which God are you praying to ? Zeus? Thor?

No hatred. Just a little reality for you. Bronze age fairy tales are a cancer on humanity. Time to examine your beliefs in a hate filled cult.

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to your own opinion. But please don’t start a religious debate where it isn’t relevant

Maybe you should seek help if you’re hearing voices.

Nobody cares about your bullshit cult. Not relevant to rodeshare.