I have no idea why i received this today: A MESSAGE FROM UBER

This was probably answered earlier but I don’t feel like reading everything. Do you have it recorded by chance? (Dash cam)

It is. I am just irritated because i do try and accommodate these people. And if they reactivate me, which seems very doubtful, this could happen again and i cannot prevent it. I will find out tomorrow.

I got deactivated by both companies. I’m doing postmates now. I’m doing fine. I know I am not by far the only one culled. Fuck Lyft. Fuck Uber. Fuck the Uber greenlight hub.

In my opinion Uber has realized they have so many drivers on the road surges are becoming few and far between and almost every Market. It looks like they are trying to kick drivers off the platform so the surge can return. They make more money with surge as well. I am so sorry this happened to you.

This is very interesting. I haven’t cancelled a ride in months, but have a 92% acceptance. (Cancellation rate shown as 2%) I am not very good at math, but doesn’t 2 minus 100 equal 98? Looking at the posts and based on my ratings which fluctuate between a 4.83 on week and 5.00 one week and 4.9 one week, etc. with no issues shown makes me wonder if Uber is trying to reduce the number of drivers they have. He’ll, if they have too many, why don’t they just stop recruiting? Totally confused

My rating is 489 but my cancelation rate is high i contacted uber because i only canceled one ride as a wrong address and they did not give me a cancel fee i was pissed