I am rejecting the settlement because of the following reasons below;

Look me up on PACER dude. There’s nothing Im talking about thats troll material dude. Look at my words dude. A troll talk great about Uber. Is an Uber cheerleader. Im far from that you Mickey Mouse brainiac.

You must have a masters right? Wow dude you’re amazingly off the charts…lol
You’re a cluck!

What makes your lawsuit different than the other thousands of lawsuits that have already been filed against Uber ???
Are you special or do you have millions of dollars to pay for high-priced attorneys ?

It’s disgraceful reading some of these nasty comments. This is the holiday time. We all should be nice to one another, lend a hand when in need. Not these spiteful, hateful, ignorant comments. That’s the problem in this world. So much hate and anger these days. So there’s grammar errors so what. Instead of derogatory comments they could have at least helped you corrected some of it. You stood up for something you felt strongly about. Good for you. Don’t worry what others think. :+1:

.its NOT My Lawsuit. Its a class action for all drivers in California and Connecticut but I really stopped paying attention because I thought we all were just allowed to sue Uber on our own.
I eas looking for and attorney 2 weeks ago and someone semt me the new info.
And one thing I read on the link is that Uber is trying to stick all drivers in the U.S. in this Background check one. I need to make sure on that but Ive got to find a lawyer fast
It sucks…ive been so busy doimg other things I dont have time flr Uber but yiu make time flr things that matter.
As a class member you have tne right to address the court vua petigion or your own attorney

You’re wasting your time. Employees all throughout this country are being cheated and exploited. The real problem is that we’re willing participants. I don’t even have to read the comments to know that you don’t have much support on this thread. Most people support the predator. “They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking, They want obedient workers just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, but just dumb enough to passively accept the increasingly shittier jobs with lesser pay, longer hours, the end of over time, and a vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it.” George Carlin. I applaud your effort though.

I’m just going to say this one time. There is a reason that Uber’s headquarters are in San Franciso area … read it, research it and learn it. Cash out as often as you can, never leave money on the table and never put all your eggs in one basket. Sign up with every rideshare that comes along and even the food delivery apps.

You are beating a dead horse. You are Independent Contractor and will always be. Get over it, also get over yourself.

Wow you guys are kind of being jerks to this poor guy. I personally think he has a couple good points.

1. The Fair Credit Reporting Act requires that you be given notice and a chance to respond when any action is taken against you based on a criminal record. There is guidance that applies that to independent contractors. Beyond that, it is just the decent thing to do. How would you feel if you were cut loose from your livelihood without any reason?

2. These lawsuits are about minimum wages. Do you really want a world where no real jobs exist anymore because all a company has to do is figure out a way to digitize it and make it an independent contractor position. Uber has thousands of drivers working virtually full time so people can get low cost rides. At that scale, it may make sense to treat them more like employers. Minimum wage laws are to protect people. Finally, Uber does not tell drivers the real cost of what they are doing. I read they have even been known to inflate expected earnings.

3. Finally, leave the poor guy alone about his writing. Geez. That is irrelevant and he is just trying to express himself.

4. Legally, a lot of lawyers have had some success challenging ubers classification of drivers. It is an uphill battle and would be difficult to challenge a company as big and with as many resources as Uber. However, he has a right to decide for himself how he wants to proceed. You all should respect that right and not be so petty.