Gonna ask the rookie question but I don't care

Seat covers will probably fix the issue.

Do you have pets? I have a fluffy cat and even though I don’t have him in my car, I have to use a lint roller to get his fur out because it occasionally sticks to me and my bag. It’s only ever a small bit of fur but enough that if I’m not careful, it makes my car look dirty.

I had the same problem…the inside of my car was pristine, turns out it was the outside people were judging. I thought with the winter weather it was acceptable to not have the outside be clean, turns out I was wrong.

no sugarcoating for you seats looks yucky, I can’t see the floor but I can only imagine, no good enough for Uber, but you have a bright future as a taxi, for that is ok.

In my area Lyft riders are waiting 15-25 minute for a pick up. Those 1 stars they putting out just make drivers go else where. Lyft riders are very petty. I’d say it’s not you. But they will hurt your scores.

I’ve never been flagged and I live on a gravel road and my cars constantly dusty but the interior clean. Guess people around here aint anal like they are in the bigger cities.

For me, Lyft riders are why more critical then Uber, I run both apps together so I get both riders all the time, yet I’m a 4.96 with uber and a 4.69 with lyft. I also get way more kudos from uber riders. Offer same service so not sure why I get rated so differently, I basically decided to say screw it, my car is clean, smells good and I get people to their destination safe and in timely manner, screw the ratings

I’m part time but I wash car prior to that weeks session and check interior and mats daily. I’ve been in some filthy uber cars. I kept thinking how the hell is this guy still working.

Pictures and video of you and your car. Windows and mirrors and door handles. Sometimes it may be you and not your car. Check the car after each pax sometimes they leave garbage in the back of seats or inside car handles.

People will do anything for free or discounted ride whether your car is dirty or spotless. Before you get deactivated call Lyft or Uber send in pictures your vehicle. Basically prove that your car is clean. Also in your area do you pick up the same people on a daily basis or weekly basis? if so it would help you narrow down who is making the complaint.
I have been driving for Lyft for over a year I only got tagged one time for cleanliness because this person wanted her free ride. Once I seen the email from left about the flag I immediately went out to pictures of my vehicle, spoke to a rep from lift the flag was dropped.

Don’t let the pax score get you worked up !!
Yesterday I only had 5 Uber rides one of the gave me 3 stars !! The rest 5 stars !! Go figure !! Lyft I comment and the rest were great scores !

Have to ask - are your clothes clean and do you bath regular or do you smoke? do you air the car out between rides? if your a coffee drinker could be breath - With that being said - I quit Lyft because of the BS feedback so people can get free rides, How is your Uber rating compared to Lyft - mine was a 50 point swing

4.96 currently for Uber, 4.5 for Lyft. Lyft pax in ATL will lie about anything and Lyft rewards them by giving them free rides for it. So I quit Lyft.

I got flagged once for cleanliness and smell. My car is very clean inside and every time i drive and almost every pax compliments how good it smells in my car. I still don’t understand it

Anymore nowadays these riders are bitchy millennials who complain about everything. I just got bitched from lyft saying that’s I was speeding, but I don’t speed I go the flow of traffic

It’s going to get interesting when driverless share riding becomes the norm…

What will these passengers complain about then?

Going To be honest here. You work out. Do you jump right in your car after and start ubering without showering? Because I can tell you that is one of the most obnoxious smells in the world. No air freshener can mask it. And your gym bag? Really?