Gonna ask the rookie question but I don't care

I hadn’t thought of that and one day a pax got in, looked at her fingers and told me I need to clean the inside of my doors. She was nice about it too, still gave me a 5*. So ever since then, I wipe them down.

I’d honestly ask a passenger that you get good vibes from and mention your predicament and ask for constructive criticism. Or make fliers up and ask for constructive criticism in an effort to improve their experience.
Leave writing utensil and a private pouch for them to put the paper inside or a small spiral book. Feedback is important

I can honestly say, I’ve NEVER been tagged fir a dirty car. I only vacuum it once a month. But it could be the area too, I only wash my car every 3 weeks or so because it rains all the time

I wash my car all of the time… unless it is raining at that time. I cannot handle water spots all over my windows… too OCD for that. I too live in the great green state of much rain…

I do and it does work well, however I live in cow land and around a lot of crop fields, so I am continuously battling the dirt and dust that settles in the rain… it can get bad. But yes, rain x is the best :slight_smile:

I’m a little OCD and wash my car everyday unless it’s raining or too cold. Sometimes twice a day. I buy the unlimited car wash pass lol.

What about the outside?

It’s windy and dusty here so I have to wash the car daily.

My experience only… I have a cross hanging on my rearview mirror. Car clean, smells good, etc., etc. Put a Muslim Man in my backseat and he’s all bitching saying it stinks, holes, perfume, dangerous, etc. It all depends on your pax when you know damn good and well they are lying out their ass!!

A) if your only looking at it from this angle your doing it wrong. Gotta sit in the back to see what they see.

B} Im sitting with my brightness turned all the way down and I can still see dirt/blemishes.

People percieve things in a different way all the time…can’t make everyone happy but just try to get most of the stuff that is obvious out.

Maybe even an apolstry cleaner that you spray on and vacuum off? I also use Lysol wipes to clean dirty plastic parts of the interior. My kids mess my car when I’m not driving. I check it every time before I have to drive.

Seeing the pic of it from that angle I would go get it professionally detailed. Everything vacuumed and shampooed. I think it’s a fair description that it looks like “hey I got kids and clean it best I can.” Kids can suck sometimes doing this. Yes even my kids! I think it’s a way of them telling us to not work, :joy:

The seats do look very stained and dirty to me. Cover them or shampoo them and you will see better ratings.

definitely needs professional cleaning. Until you can afford it, grab some Tuff Stuff Cleaner from your nearest auto store and some shop rags or dollar store rags and clean it up a little.

I’d recommend using a foaming cleaner for fabric; also pull the recliner lever so the seats start to fold so you can easier access where the seat and back meet, perhaps use something like a wire brush to help clean and remove any tiny debris.; after that, and after the foam breaks down, vac the upholstery–each seat cushion and back separately–go from left to right, straight across, then right to left at a downward angle so the top line ends about where the lower line starts. The triangle pattern makes a nice custom finished look. So even if there are stains or other issues it looks like it has been freshly detailed. This pattern can also be done just taking a brush or even a hand back and forth in that pattern.

Wow that’s kind of excessive. I’ve been hit with a few cleanliness flags even being my first rides of the night with a fresh vacuum and car wash. Wiped down windows and everything. Mostly of Lyft also…

The fact you need Ozium tells me it’s a smell have it detailed and dont ever smoke or let people smoke in your car. I’m a heavy smoker and I still never once smoked in my car. And if you think your bag might smell then take it out

I’m an Uber driver, I have only ever got flagged for cleanliness once. Majority of the time I get mistaken for a Lyft driver because of how I keep my car. Every other day I vacuum and wipe the interior. I have to use car fresheners because I use to smoke and it’s in the vents a little but my passengers never notice and I haven’t smoked in the car since I quit 6 months ago. Once a month weather permitting I steam clean my seats and carpets. I highly recommend this.

Do what I do. Get a car wash membership. They wash dry and vacuum inside. They do the cup holders and the dash. They do inside and outside window and windshield. They wipe down the door jams. Then they put tire shine on my tires. All for $60 a month. Unlimited wash

It’s beneficial especially when it’s 20 degrees outside. And it only takes the wash crew ten minutes to do from start to finish. It would take me a minimum of 25 minutes

I have a steam cleaner and a shop vac so right there takes some of the costs out. I also have friends that get me killer discounts on products to clean the car with :wink:

Around here a detail is 120 so I do the best I can with my tools. I won’t be driving for the next 6 weeks while I heal but holy crap I have no income now and that’s killing me