Drove a very very intoxicated couple home from the bar last night

Older drunk Lady once paid me $100 to take her daughter’s license 10 miles up the road. Sometimes the alcohol helps the rich people do the things they normally would want to do.

Ask a lawyer if he feels bad for charging $150 for 1 hour of his time.

I once had a drunk guy tip me $100 to drive him 2 blocks round trip from the bar to his house to get his spare set of keys cause he lost them at the bar. I say if you didn’t solicit the tip then it’s all good karma.

I’d take it. Play stupid and say their bar bill must have been much larger than they thought.

I love the ones that ask for a stop theyvdidnt put in say ill take care of u…then dont tip at all

I had a group of people that were all pretty drunk. One of the guys handed me a 100 before the others got in and said don’t tell the other people. I think he thought he was paying for the ride. I didn’t say anything I drove them to the destination

If you drink yourself stupid you have to accept the consequences, ever tried refusing a tip from a drunk person? Good luck

when being too drunk that hundred could have looked like a dollar bill lol

I still say they intended to spend the money by the end of the night. You were lucky to get the leftovers

Did you check the back seat? He probably busted a nutt back there :joy::joy::joy:

Love the adventures…lol. I was tipped $100 by a guy one time. He surely had been drinking but wasnt really drunk drunk. He needed me to pick up his brother whom as disabled and take them on errands. His car broke down, on the way and he left it at a random gas station. It had to have been like 5 stops. Each time requesting a new ride to help me out with getting my bonus…plus tipped me everytime…At the end he handed me a nice $100 bill. That’s was a good day…

Don’t sweat it people do that sometimes. I had a guy tip me$100 just for showing up and $140 just to wait for him in the parking lot for 2 hours outside the strip club. Then he got my number from me and would call me to come to his house and drive him in his Rolls-Royce to the strip club and paid me $35 an hour and would send a stripper over to give me a lap dance every once in awhile. The least amount of time I ever work for him what’s 7 hours and the most was 9 hours. And I had no problem with it because it was the offseason

U did the right thing. Thank them and pull off. We ain’t here to baby sit them or they wallets. Get them home safe and sound.

If you got a $134 tip as a server would you be rude and turn it down? Drunk or not $1 bills look very different from $100. If they were able to walk they were able to comprehend what was happening… no guilt in tipping

Maybe they were making up for all of the people who don’t tip you. Or maybe they were super grateful for the safe sober ride home. $134 is a small fraction of the cost of a DWI. Maybe they had to pay for a DWI lawyer before and they realize how valuable your services are.

Tips are tips ,drunks are drunks,morals are morals and every dollar you get counts . Drive on my friend,drive on!!!

For those of us that believe in Karma and trying to live a good and kind life, a challenge is to recognize when that Karma comes back out way. I think this is one of those instances. Enjoy your vacation!