Don't give shit about tips

I take a min fare… Dude is in my car for 6 mins tops and gives me this. Wtf. Lol.

Unlike most drivers I don’t give a shit about tips. I don’t even go in the app to look, because I honestly don’t care. I drive for promos. Once the promos stop, I stop.

So for the guy who doesn’t care about tips to get a 50 is pretty funny.

I told him to keep it, but he insisted.

Sure… You told. Him to keep it

You posted the other day that drivers should get an education instead of driving their car etc… and then you post some nonsense like this? Da faq… are you a charity? Seeking attention? Or just weird?

All 3 probably lol. I never said I wasn’t a driver. I only turn on the app if I can average more than 30 an hour. If I can’t average that, the app gets shut off.

Please don’t turn down tips

Don’t pay this guy no mind he is a nut job. He posted yesterday that we should ALL get an education instead of drive

If you’re out there driving to make money and you tell someone to keep a tip, you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

Stick ur ass, who cares, just keeps it to ur self loser…!!!

I saw this picture in another uber group. It is funny how drivers lie in these groups. Lol

That’s what manifestation & the law of attraction are all about! You don’t give a shit and abundance starts coming your way. Isn’t magic the biggest joke ever? :joy:

Dude if you didn’t need or care about tips your broke a$$ would not be driving for uber

so you drive basic fares for promos

This happens sometimes. I got a $100 tip delivering pizzas a few weeks ago, and it wasn’t a large order. Some people just want to do random acts of kindness

For someone who doesn’t care about tips, is surely bragging pretty hard on his tip

This will buy ONE can of formula for my son … you can mail it to me since you don’t care about it :upside_down_face:

Deive for promos? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

So you work to make money, but actively turn down money when it’s offered? :woman_facepalming:

Never, I mean NEVER turn Dow tips. What’s the matter for you???

Hey. I got this the other day for a simple $25 trip for me… I’m not gonna say no. Especially when the bellman fucks up and then I get his tip too.

Reminds me of a SVU episode where a driver got paid $50/ trip to take sex traffic victims to hook up with johns