Don't give shit about tips

I feel he was commenting more on the irony. Mind boggling to see all the negativity. Don’t we get enough in the news currently?

Looks like a stock photo tho… maybe I’m jaded… but…

This is the same guy that replied to a females post that he didn’t even know why anyone would marry her, she’s not that good looking and kind of fat, the other day… real stand up dude

I honestly dont get why you didnt want to take the tip. We’re out here trying making money. You turning it down also could deter this guy from tipping another driver next time too, like they arent supposed to tip.

Take that $50 and quit bitching. No tip you bitch, with tip still bitching.

I used to have a Karaoke business and I found a $100 tip in my jar. I immediately sought out my customer that I believed left it and confronted her very politely and she was so embarrassed as it was supposed to have been a $10 tip as she herself had already did her karaoke gig earlier that evening and had I not said anything she would have literally worked for free and I just wanted to make sure she was aware of what she tipped as people make mistakes and I couldn’t live with myself knowing it was a prop able mistake and kept my mouth shut and screwed her over. So it is okay to make sure people actually meant to give you a $50 and not a $5. Well done as your integrity is still intact!!!

That’s the right attitude. They’ll come to you if you just do your job. :star:

Get a fucking tip which is a great thing butits turns into a bitch & moan session why can’t there be good things said instead of bitching

You told him to keep it? Are you serious? If you don’t want it, I can take it from you lol