Does anyone else have this problem with Lyft passengers?

Get quite a few as well some days its infuriating! Most of the time they cancel a second after I accept! Don’t know if there using Uber and Lyft and want the one closer!

I often go ahead and go to the pickup point just to see what gives. I had one guy cancel as I was pulling into his driveway. He apologized and said his kid just woke up. So, you were gonna leave your sleeping kid at home alone?

It’s kids that have smart phones and seeing how close you can get to their house. Sometimes they loose that game.

It has been a constant problem with both apps lately but on Lyft it happens more often! One reason is that some passengers request a pickup on both apps to see which one is closer and then cancel the farther one which is usually but not always Lyft!

The Dumbass game “who gets here faster, Uber or Lyft”!

I think near me, there are a number of people who play that game because there aren’t going to be a lot of either in their area! I took to calling them on my way there, telling them that I was someplace they couldn’t figure out, and asking them if they call the Uber! And they say yes, I tell them that I am the Uber and I am on my way. Then I have them cancel the Uber, and wait a few minutes for me to get there, and I will make them a special deal! They think that’s great stuff, then I drive there as a Lyft, they tell me that they canceled, so I leave! They get nothing! As I’m leaving, I tell them “good luck with that Uber”! The

This is Joe. Joe requested and cancelled 4 times in a row. First request I was on the fwy heading towards DTLA. I drive over to the pickup location and he cancelled on me. I stopped to wait for the next request. It’s Joe again. I accept and Joe cancelled immediately. I wait again for the next request. It’s freaking Joe again. I accept, he cancels. I drive over to the pickup location and see Joe. I asked him hey are you Joe? You keep requesting and cancelling what’s up??? He’s like oh yeah it’s because I’m waiting for a friend but nevermind him. Let’s go. So Joe requests again and off we go. Joe is a dumbass. Don’t be like Joe.