Does anyone else have this problem with Lyft passengers?

Lyft pax can follow you on the map all the way to the pick up.
In fact a pax will get updates 7 min out, 4 min out.

I hate when they follow you on the phone especially when they’re in the car they just be looking at the phone :rage:

I used to have the same problem with lyft. That is the main reason I no longer want to drive for them

A few times, that’s happened to be when I’m close, and I will go there anyhow, and see the guy standing there scratching his balls, confused! I’ll ask him “hey man, did you call for a lyft and cancel”? The answer is always the same, “I don’t know, I think so!”

Hi everyone, I would love to know has anyone in this column heard of a company by the name of Flexx? If not, I would love for you to go to the Flexx business page or www.flexxcars.com and learn more. Flexx is coming to the California area, as well as other different cities and states. We are already operating in a few currently but certainly expanding. Let me know if I may assist at all.

Uber employees request rides and cancel, trying to get pax to default to uber because all Lyft drivers are busy chasing cancel calls

Always…people say it is the app…which might be true otherwise it is a big coincidence that lyft has more cancellation all over the country as compared to uber!!

This happens to all of us. I made a comment about it earlier and got nothing but backlash. Dianne and Cynthia this lil flower is leaving this group. Not much of a “breakroom”. Here in the midwest women drivers stick together and try to be supportive. Obviously I thought this idea was transferable from location to location. So I will see myself out and you can find some other female to TRY and bully. Good luck to those of you looking for advice or tips, it might happen who knows.

Christina Scott
No one bullied you. You are just overly sensitive to others giving you correct information.

I’ve heard it’s because Lyft will give it to a closer and a driver who has been online longer, maybe who they gave it to just finished a run, who knows, I know it happens too much, but I like Lyft much better than Uber

If that was the case, I wish they would give away my rides that are 20+ minutes away!

I actually have it with Uber a lot. Like i’ll take a fare 8-10 minutes away, get within a mile/minute away and they cancel.

Lyft is redirecting them to another driver. I was told this yesterday while going around road closures to pick up a line passenger. I told Lyft they are screwing is out of money.

Uber is doing the same. You’re on your way and poof, it’s gone.

Their claim is that driver switching only happens when both drivers can be accommodated with a ride. They don’t just take your ride and give it to someone else. That is what they claim.

One thing I noticed, if you ask a lyft rider to cancel they’ll happily do it np, Uber jerks on the other won’t cancel if their life depended on it. Hate Uber and their pax ughhh

The multiple requests and cancels kill me… I feel like if you request and cancel more than 1x you should be charged.

I’ve been in front of the house and they have canceled in 4 1/2 minutes with Uber. Had 3 in a row cancel and my first ride with Uber canceled.

This JUST fucking happened to me THREE times I was like 20 seconds away I wanted to kick all of them in the face

Yeah, it happens a lot ! If the ride is far I wait 2 min to gain some time before I move , after 5 min I get 5$