Crumbs and mayo all over the seat after politely asked Pax not to eat in the car

I agree with my car my rules you don’t like em hit the sidewalk, if anyone wants to be walked all over and disrespected in your own car feel free but don’t think anyone else should be

It’s a new world we live in. We don’t understand the young people like our parents didn’t understand us. But they understand when someone does it to them. I get your frustration though. To serve doesn’t mean to be disrespected and walked on. We aren’t all the same though so you can’t always expect support from what should be your support group or the respect of your riders. I personally report things and move on. I never let them get to me and if they do. They never know it.

Nothing wrong with sharing stories I feel that’s how we learn from one another!!! But yes it’s always good to move on!!!

I really don’t understand the mentality of most of these people. It was a very small mess, and I cleaned it up very quickly. To me it isn’t about the size of the mess. It is about the blatant disrespect by acknowledging my request to not eat in my vehicle, and then going right ahead and doing it anyhow. Yet some here want to justify her behavior and call me names. This is why we have kids shooting up schools!

How does people skills relate to tolerating people not following rules…burger king made billions with customer service but i bet you can’t bring a big Mac into a burger king and eat workout buying something from burger king they’d kick you out…because even in customer service there are rules

I had a kid get his friend an 80 cleaning fee for an exploded beer in his pocket, now I didn’t know about it. I smelt it but just thought the two dude were that drunk