Crumbs and mayo all over the seat after politely asked Pax not to eat in the car

Are you suggesting he should’ve turned around and smacked the sandwich out of her hand? Or snatched it and thrown it out the window? It’s rude to assume you can eat in someone else’s car to begin with. If they specifically ask you not to and you do it anyways AND make a mess, you’re a dick and deserve a cleaning fee.

And did she duck her head and try to hide what she was doing or was she sitting directly behind you where you couldn’t see what she was doing? Have had that happen a few times…I wouldn’t have said a word to the pax who did this except maybe quietly said expect a cleaning fee…I would have just taken photos before I pulled away from dropoff point and sent in request for cleaning fee. That gets their attention than anything else…

At the end of the day I think these events have to fall under the ‘cost of doing business’ umbrella. It’s true it can be infuriating - however- it is and will continue to be a problem. It’s actually not a big problem. You were marginally compensated for the mess- a price was paid- and you move along. While a sign or a polite ‘please refrain from eating in my vehicle’ should be more than enough to convey the rules- we all know that there are those who simply don’t abide. In this case the rules infraction is by no means dangerous or an immediate risk to safety- but merely an inconvenience- for which you were compensated- you should take the high road- remain calm and call it a day.

Making a sign right now…
NO EATING, DRINKING, SMOKING, VAPING, SMOKING, FARTING, SHITTING, PISSING, PUKING, FUCKING(UNLESS IM INVITED TO JOIN), LEAVING YOUR BELONGING INCLUDING YOUR TRASH

I’m sure I’m missing a few, but that’s the quick list. I’m sure that sign will be as effective as the THIS SCHOOL IS A GUN FREE AND DRUG FREE ZONE is.

Soo I read you always know what happens in your car, so why didn’t you stop her when she started eating? Why not stop the car at that moment and tell her to get out?

Sounds like you don’t know what’s going on in your car like you claimed or you made it up. 🤷

I knew she ate it. I wanted to see if she made any mess. I wanted to see her response when I called her out on her blatant disrespect. I was hoping she would walk back and make an attempt to clean it up herself.

I had a similar experience. I asked a guy to not eat and he did anyway. Purposely smeared sauce on my seat. Another girl didn’t eat, but purposely smeared grease on my seat. I won’t drive people with take out unless they put it in the trunk. People are so rude and will f up our cars because they can.

I would’ve done the same. Pax always expect a clean car but are always the ones to disrespect and dirty it

Doesn’t matter to them
Parents paying for it anyways
You didn’t teach them a lesson

I let ppl eat
But let them know before hand the consequences and repercussions for ANY mess made

Too many grumpy old women and men driving going to run the customers off. Remember we are in the service business.

I carry a small hand vacuum and some cleaning supplies in my trunk, minor mess I take a 5 minute break and clean it up real fast and stretch my legs. Certainly don’t get all emotional and scream at customers and report them and cry on facebook for hours about it.

So if I eat a four course meal and smoke a cigar in your car after you asked me not to, you are just going to ignore it and let me disrespect you? The wussification of society seems to be nearly complete.

All this guy has is Uber/lyft. Guaranteed he could not function in a regular job environment or working for someone. Hence why he is miserable all day working for Uber/lyft. When I go to a old persons fb page and they have Uber/lyft as there banner - instant toolbag.

You clearly cannot vent on here without some keyboard warriors throwing completely irrelevant bullshit back at ya!

I cant believe people think she did nothing wrong and that i overreacted. I see stupid people. They’re everywhere!

Nothing to worry about Ralphy boy. I don’t like fatties, so I will never try and pick your fat ass up.

kinda had an interesting story tonight myself! But mostly an unsafe situation it’s hard to stay fully professional when dealing with ass holes!

I had to kick out two drunk ladies tonight thought I was gonna get a black eye! All I asked was for her to update the second address so I know where I am going and just just told me the address! Like I’m gonna know exactly how to get there I can’t run two navigation apps or I would have! Long story short she didn’t like what I said and called me everything in the book got in my face flipped me off! I told her to get out her friend stayed in the car I told her I can’t give her a ride either she is no longer my passenger! Took her forever to get out she was so drunk! Uggh I had to come home I just didn’t wanna deal with it tonight!

I just didn’t want to deal with her anyway she was very disrespectful and thought she could get away with it! I didn’t let her!