Assitant District Attorney in Texas verbally abuse Uber driver

When Uber driver Shaun Platt picked up his drunken female passenger he didn't expect to have a ride from hell, but this young driver found out that even if your passenger is a court employee, it doesn't; put her above the law.

One of the most important items to have in an Uber car is a dash cam that records everything that happens in the car, and it is important to make sure it is on with audio too on night rides. All Uber drivers know that nighttime driving comes with its unusual pick of drunken clients. Some are silent, and the ride is uneventful, while others will puke up all over the seats, make a mess and even go as far as Shaun's passenger, hurling insults and behaving the most despicable way possible.

Assistant district attorney Jody Warner was recorded saying "I want the cops to come so that they can f**k you up, that's what I want," when Platt told her he called 911 after he asked her to get out of his car, which she refused.

The story starts out on Friday evening at a bar in Old East Dallas, where 26-year-old Uber driver Shaun Platt picked up an inebriated Warner. When Platt asked her to clarify her address she allegedly started to hurl insults, at which point, Platt stopped the car and asked her to get out. When he dialed the police, you can hear the passenger say "Oh, my God, you're an idiot. You are a legitimate retard," and she continued to say "I want to go home so badly, but you're so stupid. I want the cops to come so that they can fuck you up, that's what I want."

When he asked her again to exit his car she stated; "Dude, everything's being reported," and continued to say, "I'm an assistant district attorney so shut the fuck up." She then continued with her harangue and accused Platt of kidnapping her, in which his recorded reply was "It's not kidnapping, ma'am. You're free to leave."

When the police arrive, rather than arresting her, she was given a ride home.

Platt was interviewed by the Dallas Morning News, and he stated that he hopes she learned from her mistakes and would apologize to him for her conduct. The District Attorney Faith Johnson stated to the HuffPost that "Her behavior is contrary to this office's core principle of integrity, and it will not be tolerated," The Dallas police answered the HuffPost by claiming, "We're still trying to gather information about this case." Uber told the HuffPost that they were also conducting a private investigation into the incident.

Since the incident, Warner turned off her twitter account and former Dallas Prosecutor, Peter Schulte defended her actions by tweeting that "There are two sides to every event," and "I hope the public will wait to know all the facts before making their minds up. Jody is an honorable prosecutor, and the Dallas Co DAs office is lucky to have her."

The Dallas Morning News published that the woman in the audio clip was fired from the Texas Prosecutors Office.