You wanna do XL get a bigger vehicle

I see this shit all the time in Indianapolis and then when I get Uber XL request and they try to cram 7 8 10 15 people my van. Then to get pissed off and complain when I tell them no and reply with “we have other Uber drivers do it all the time so what’s your problem?”

seriously this has gone completely overboard, all drama stretched to the limit . Sheesh . One more time , WE have all made mistakes OBVIOUSLY :roll_eyes:. The guy who posted this , several people in this thread admitted to picking up too many pax. I’m sooo done with this conversation… And , no shit I’ll get a ticket . DUH! My picking up to many pax happen ONE YEAR ago & hasn’t happen again . No one in this thread knew that you can get paid & report the pax for having extra people that went beyond the sitting limit till I said something. I’m over this … y’all go enjoy the weekend . Damn .

Well I’ll be damned I just picked up a lady and her two daughters from downtown. The daughter proceeds to tell me that they ordered an uberxl. Well when the driver got there apparently he didn’t have and room in his vehicle. So he got pissed when they had to cancel and was rude. And also when they came into town and Requested an uberxl the Driver had a Dodge Journey and that ride had to be canceled because there was no room. So yeah I’m a bit confused because I’m driving an Altima and was able to transport the 3 of them and 3 suit cases with a speaker box in my trunk. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I cancel everytime that sh$! pisses me off when I only have 4 seatbelts. Legally X is not allowed. If you get into a crash you get in trouble…its not worth the 3.19 ride lol

I don’t understand I’m an XL and I never get any of those requests. I am picking up 1 or 2 people and legally I can have 6 plus my self