What would you do if drug dealers use Uber?

Been doing it for years. Mind ya business, air out ya car keep it moving

Where they are going, all that, none of my business…

I’ve driven customers to clients, and clients to customers, unknowingly. Call me naive, but it just didn’t occur to me at the time that drug transactions were going to take place until I realized the rides had one stop to a residence and back to the pickup point. Funny, but those transactions happened in the affluent parts of cities which I won’t name here (I’ve never had one in the hood, so that probably tells you something about the type of dealers we are talking about here who are probably not going to be stopped in an Uber/Lyft).

Saying something is how you get shot. If they’re a drug dealer, they probably have a gun on them.

That’s none of my business I’m just the driver making money

If the guy is being watched, then gets busted, hopefully your Uber ride gets you absolved

Uber has button for it but good luck getting that past a junkie. Best bet would be if you know and press it between the stop. That way it’ll send your trip to them and you’ll get pulled over during the trip

I can care less what they do as long as they are civil if I get stopped it’s on them not me Uber drivers can’t be held accountable we’re just doing our job lol

If you know you have a drug dealer in your car, pulling up to a cop and reporting them is a good way to end up dead.
Complete the trip then report them to Uber; stay alive

Haven’t done the drug run, but I know I’ve had some prostitutes in the car. Just kept it professional and got some good tips!

Had a dealer first week driving in a new city after the 3rd stop looked at him and said I don’t care if you are picking up or dropping off but it’s going to cost 1,000 or half the stash choice is yours.

Thats funny that this post came up because last night I pick this guy up…We went to the bank then we went to a random house that he didn’t even know where he was going… Ran in real quick and came out and I took him back to his drop off point. It was a waste of time because the trip was only $6 fir almost 25 mins… but that’s besides the point… I don’t know if he was doing a drug transaction but he was cool. We talked and laughed the whole trip and I kept it pushing.

As a driver, your job is to drive, not investigate, you’re not trained for that it doesn’t fall on you