What to do to make my ratings come up above 4.6?

I guess u gotta do lyft 🤷🏿🤷🏿🤷🏿

I don’t think you can up your rating just by deliveries, those are a separate and completely different rating correct?

Get dry ice and ice chest and offer ice cream it will help ur ratings go up

My honest guess is you are awkward and weird. I always tell people “weird people don’t know they’re weird”

I would CALL Uber and get an answer from them!

Its the cigarette smoke, that odor doesnt go away even with a professional clean. Have someone sit in your car and give you feedback. Find a friend or a third party person (someone who uses rideshare) and give them a ride, ask them to give you a critique on what they would rate you and how you can improve.

I wonder if they would ever start suspending low rated riders, too

Also some riders don’t know how the rating system actually works.
When I was just a rider, I thought 5 was when a driver went above and beyond. In most customer service surveys, that’s the case. But in fact, 5 just means “Satisfactory or Better”
It would be best if uber were to explain what each star meant on the passenger screen. If 4.6 will get a driver deactivated that means that rating a driver 4 stars translates to “this is driver and should be considered for deactivation”
Passengers need to be made aware or the threshold for deactivation should be lowered.

Wait. How can you improve your ratings if you’re not driving? LOL.