What extras do you offer your passengers, if any?

I have phone chargers that reach to the back seat, I’ve heard of other drivers offering water, Kleenex, hand sanitizer, etc.

steak dinners and free movie passes

Hand sanitizer, peppermints. That’s enough

Phone charger and barf bags. But let’s be real, the barf bags are for me.

Barf bags a phone charger and nothing. I used to give small waters but they left garbage. Took Franks and left bottles haft full and some that took all six waters. They blow nose leave dirty kneenex. Disgusting pigs and I o lt drive mornings. Executives are the worst.

I’ve heard some other drivers offer blow jobs along with snacks…

I have tissues, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, and wet wipes in the backs of my seats. I try to stay around Disney, so I get a lot of families.

I foot massage and back … a chance to enter and win a vacation to Jamaica if u give me 5 stars rating … a full home remodeling. And 1000 dollars cash … all that for a $3.89 with no tips … sometimes in the morning coffee with bagel . And for lunch . Ceasar salad… hahahaha

Charger and barf bags…I capitalize on the drunk crowd

Best thing I found to boost ratings and tips “rideshare candy jar”

waste of money. Pax will litter in your car, too. You can tip in the app as well. There is no need for this.

Just gave a couple glow sticks for the Eagles concert tonight. They tipped me $10! I’ve more than made my money back on them. (I give them to well behaved kids around the theme parks)

offer ice cream, u will need some dry ice

One ride and music of my choice, nothing more. This isn’t a limo service it’s a cheap ride.

I use this and have water, gum, mints, snack bars, mini chocolate and other mini bars! I greet them when they get in, offer them the water/snacks and tell them I can take the trash upfront! Never had anyone trash my car and my passengers love it! So far 4 weeks, 50 rides and 5 Stars! Works for me.

Nothing. If they ask for charger I say ppl nick them and don’t pay tips so I can’t buy new. Rating still 4.96

I keep a cooler in my trunk with water for pax and Coke, Zero for me. Have an IPhone, old and new Android charging cords.

I keep lotion, kleenex, and magazines in the back seat… I don’t quite understand why but lately I’ve had some weird cleaning fee claims… :confused:

Why do pax call Uber?This is the first question!If they want to pay more money,call cab!

Gums, water bottles, charger and tissues if needed, as well as bags for those drunks axx holes who are about to throw up in my car…:joy::joy: