What do you do? Lyft App

Ok I keep reading reviews about how the app dont always work. I have this problem early on. Missed good zone bonuses. Well I was told it was because of phone updates. So instead of trying to figure out how to fix my phone every time I have a update. I just decided every day before work I uninstall and then reinstall their app. I know it can be a pain but it seems I have less glitches this way. What do you do you get your app to work.

1 Like

I’ve had that issue in the past and by reading the forums it was suggested to restart my phone before driving. Works like a charm! Try doing that instead of uninstall and reinstall ing the app. Way easier.

Have still messes up.

I use on IOS, it always works

I drive for Lyft taking riders from point A origin to their destination or Point B. When ever having any type of computer system glitch or software programs glitches such as the Lyft App, a warm boot always brought me back to square one before any problems I encountered occurred.

Hi, I started driving on 9-9-21 as day driver for Lyft express (5:30 to 15:00) here in Austin, Tx. The fellow that got me in has died from Covid 19. On the 15th I was in a accident. I found out from the police report that I am at fault for the accident. Can I rent another from Flex Drive vehicle and get back to work ? I am having a difficult time getting answers. Another problem: finding phone number that isn’t A.I. just doesn’t seem possible. What can I do at this point ?

Lyft app not working is one of the most dreaded moments by drivers and passengers likewise. The app always offers convenience but there are days that things don’t go according to plan. There are errors that Lyft app users experience over time.

Same for me, restarting a phone is simple but it works

The Lyft app can not work because it may happen that the latest versions of an app don’t run well on old phones or on old softwares. You can turn off automatic updates of the phone and apps and update manually when you need it. Restarting may help but it’s annoying and requires time. When you are in a hurry or have to take bonuses, it could be not the best option. I suggest you get in touch with the Lyft’s support team anytime you have some issues with the app. It could help the company to improve the situation. Don’t forget to reach out to the support team also in the cases when you find errors not only in the app but also in the hiring process, especially in your background reports. If the app may not be accessed at all, that could be because your account was deactivated. I found this article on your topic, I hope it’ll be useful https://consumerattorneys.com/article/how-to-reactivate-your-lyft-account