What do Uber drivers do to stay healthy?

Pack healthy snacks. Go to airport cue for lunch and walk around a bit.

Low carb is the way to go. Protein rich meals and snacks. Bullet proof coffee! That’s what fuels my brain!

Walk, walk, walk. Take your phone with you and just park somewhere like a Wal-Mart.

Pick fights with your biggest Pax, you’d be surprised how many calories a good rumble inside a car will burn…:grin:

I’m thinking of keeping a gym back on the ready and joining planet fitness, just 1 hr a day will do a body good, can have a nice shower and clean clothes too.

Just to let all of you know, because we, ourselves don’t smell our own self inside our vehicles that we’ve sat in for many hours, we don’t know if we smell to others.
I’ve also been a school bus driver for 8 years, and leme tell ya, I’ve walked onto many a bus while we sit for 20-30 mins empty waiting for school to get out, and the stench has hit me right in the nostrils :face_with_hand_over_mouth: so, I thought to myself, geeeeeezus I hope I don’t smell like that. So, whatever food you pack and eat, be sure to wipe dat ass good n proper and carry body spray too :joy:

I freeze bottled water to use as my ice pack inside my lunch bag, which is big enough to fit 2 days worth of food, even if you bring leftovers you can heat it up inside any gas station, they all have microwaves.

I hit the gym before driving and I also buy cut up Friut and eat it while driving. It helps to stop snacking on unhealthy food.

Ramen, hot dogs, Red Bull, unfiltered Camels.

Pack a lunch. Raw fresh veggies galore. Fresh fruit, nuts and dried fruit, healthy sandwich or wrap. Especially watch the salt. My bp shot up to hypertension and my weight up 15 lbs in 3 months when I quit working out and started eating at diners and drive throughs. I barely qualified for my new TNC physical in Colorado, getting only one year cert instead of two due to my hbp

I go to the gym twice a day. Once for strength training, the other for cardio. I also play disc golf. You have to make health a priority. what we do is very damaging to every system in our body and you have to combat it.

Walk 10,000 steps four days two days yoga ,two days zumba.Eat healthy at home,drink water on the road