What being a Platinum Driver gets you?

WTF , Erroi you have to be the biggest whiner I have ever heard from . We don’t have any guarantees in Utah . We don’t have platinum anything here . You have it sweet set up there and you want more and more and you are never satisfied . I hope you quit so we don’t have to listen to you any more .

I think all those BS one stars you have been giving to all the non tipping PAX are catching up to you .

I used to feel the same way. However during a platinum week I made decent money. The shit part is when you don’t work enough to get any type of surge guarantee. That’s when driving Uber is less than a minimum wage job.

It’s not a good idea to make it a full time thing. Therefore, I don’t see how one can make anything Without being a slave. 13 hours in one day is like giving up to your Own life !

I’m almost done with my exit strategy. :open_mouth: I finish my schooling in a couple of months, till then survival is easy

Surge, incentives, guarantees??? What’s all that? Certainly don’t have any of that here. Mostly short runs at $3.xx a ride. Bogus

That was the only day I worked that long of a shift which I worked a split shift. Wasn’t a straight 13 hour shift.

I have been driving uber full time for almost 3 years. I’m still able to live in the Los Feliz area.

Sometimes Uber days suck. Others are okay and some are awesome. Just like with any business.

I feel that the rates are shit and we are constantly disrespected by Uber’s policies and procedures when it comes to these rates. But for now I’m able to make this work until I’m able to do something else. Day by day.

I have been flirting with the idea of not driving in the zone. I want to see if they will take me off the boost because all of you are correct, there is no good money if its below 1.5. Actually what they are doing is similar to lyft. each week Ive noticed that I have made back the uber fees in boost