Were any of you seasoned drivers nervous before your first ride or am I just losing my marbles?

I was nervous also and it took almost 2 weeks before I got up enough courage to go out. I decided to start around 8 am and while the first day was nerve-wracking, it’s so much better now.

I was registered for at least 3 months before I took my first ride. I only took the first ride because I went online for a few seconds to see how it was and bang I get a ping.

Start off by driving while it’s light out. Stay away from drunks at the bars til you get a few rides under your belt. Just relax and be yourself. It’s really no big deal.

I was a little nervous. But, I went out the day I got notified I was ready to go with lyft. Only takes a couple rides to realize how easy it is and feel a lot better about things. Just be yourself, relax, and have fun. Best of luck to you…you’ll do fine…

You’re cute. You’ll get tons of tips. Some monetary, some physical.

Shhhh, just so you know, We are all still a little nervous. Just start and it gets easier. I promise.

Start off by driving while it’s light out. Stay away from drunks at the bars til you get a few rides under your belt. Just relax and be yourself. It’s really no big deal.

Oh yah. I was. I shouldn’t have been. It was three days before I got my first hit. Lol. I just wasn’t in a good city. Once I change cities all went well. Just do it.