Uber should charge cleaning fee

Uber Select ride. Father, two kids and a nanny. Father sat up front. I hope Uber charges them a cleaning fee so the father might realize he needs to teach the entitled spoiled brats some manners and not leave it up to a nanny.

If it’s kids I can kind of understand sucks the adults didn’t clean up after them but at least it’s kids doing it and not adults just putting trash in the car.

I’m sorry, maybe I don’t see what the big problem is . Not seeing anything but what looks like a couple of pieces of paper. And you want a cleanup fee?

Do you generally clean up after people for free? If so, I’m looking for a free maid! Personally, I’m not their wife or their mother. I’ll be their maid, but they’ll pay me for it. Maybe a $20 cleaning fee will teach their entitled assess to clean up after themselves. It’s my (OP) car, not a trash can.

If it’s just simple trash that you can just pick up and throw away you won’t get. Or if you do you’re a piece of shit

Do you generally clean up after people for free? If so, I’m looking for a free maid! Personally, I’m not their wife or their mother. I’ll be their maid, but they’ll pay me for it. Maybe a $20 cleaning fee will teach their entitled assess to clean up after themselves. It’s my (OP) car, not a trash can.

Try to charge them. Its never your job to clean up after pax.

Even select riders pay more because car costs more to operate. Leaving trash is an extra charge.

I don’t see any issue in submitting it.

I also don’t see any issue in Uber denying it.

Well Uber denied the payout. It wasn’t about the money, I was just hoping to send a message to the entitled pax. I didn’t let anyone eat in the car. The pax just deposited their trash.

Call on the phone to Uber support they will pay you I know for a fact a friend of mine did it for pizza on the seat and it wasn’t even sauce it was just crust

Clean it up and give them a bad rating. Thats about the best you can do. Cleaning fee will not be given.

For those saying “just clean it up”…

Exatly and if I dont get compensated for throwing their trash out then suddenly the wind will blow their trash on their yard.

I’m pretty sure every company, restaurant, etc. cleans up after it’s patrons. It’s part of the job, unless they puke or wreck something.

but that’s what they’re paid for. That’s their job. My job isn’t to clean up people’s trash. My job is to transport people from point A to point B. That is what i am paid to do. Vacuuming & detailing/wash outside is part of the deal (sadly though, the more pax i talk to, I’m finding many drivers don’t even do that.). Picking up after them isn’t part of vacuuming/car washes. They should leave the vehicle in the same condition as it was when they got in (besides what’s expected on the bottom of shoes/on floor mats). Anything else is rude, entitled, & inconsiderate.

It’s not anyone’s job to clean up after people… people litter and make a mess everyone… companies don’t charge cleaning fees… they just clean it up because they want to keep their business clean… same with us…

I’m not really into enabling people to be assholes. Obviously people continue to do what they do because they’re not held accountable. And fyi, there are “no littering! $500 fine” signs posted everywhere along the highway. If a cop sees you, that’s a fine of up to $500. If you litter, or make a mess in my car, that’s a fine of up to $150/$250. Doesn’t matter if it’s some trash that he/she probably would’ve thrown out the window if they were in their own car, or puke. Your mess, your responsibility. Lazy entitled assholes unable to take their trash to a trash can.

I’m talking about at businesses… Not on the streets. People mess up the bathrooms at business- they clean them for free. etc. It’s just part of doing business.

Not saying it doesn’t mean people are lazy… But we’re not going to get paid for throwing away a wrapper.