Uber rides trying to get drivers to convert and drive for Lyft

Amen. You’re the first one I’ve heard bring up the quality of pax on uber compared to lyft. I would much rather deal with uber pax.

Indeed!! I find Lyft pax to be rude and inconsiderate.

It’s definitely a younger, less mature pax. I get so tired of dealing with those little shits.

ust the logo itself is geared towards the younger pax. It looks like something off of Scooby Do

Quality of Pax? What do you mean by that? I find Lyft pax to be much nicer.

Aren’t we all recruiting for Uber and Lyft? That’s why we have too many drivers now

Not me I haven’t ever given a referral code out. That’s stupid to do. Not in my own market lol

Yes , many Coustomer does that way, if conversation not well then give 1 star , it’s happen to me too

Well Uber does have better pax. Lyft pax are nutcases and hoodrats

Don’t answer any of those questions. They don’t need to know anyways. None of their business.

There is a Lyft “ambassador” in my area. I tried to talk to him about my issues with Lyft and he wasn’t having any of it. He also saw that I was already a Lyft driver and that I’ve been one for a year now. Once he saw I was dual, he didn’t want to talk to me anymore lol. He also stated he wasn’t a Lyft employee but he was an independent contractor. Basically what we are, I was polite and courteous with him but I’m sure he was looking for a payout from me. These guys go around and look for Uber drivers who aren’t signed up for Lyft yet, basically looking for fresh meat lol.

the city I live in in is two hours from Sacramento the state capitol and from the San Francisco Bay Area so the Ambassadors know they can get Uber drivers here to sign up and do rides and do very well with Lyft. That’s why they go around and find drivers that haven’t signed up with Lyft yet.

They keep upping their bonus. Here Lyft is at $750 while Uber is at a whopping $25 for new drivers. So $750 is enough for someone who doesn’t understand math to be an “ambassador”.