Uber response to the recent Uber murderer

You favor Uber… you don’t see the logic in basic consumer protection… you must feel regulations are all evil the “monopoly” idea.
You have probably never had to locate a vehicle for hire in an emergency. You probably don’t get the concept of failsafe measures or precautionary safety. You’re ultra defensive so even what i post here is a waste of the calories it took to move my thumb.

See now you’re talking about failsafes to locate a vehicle and other things that have little to do with being able to predict when a person is going to snap. You’re saying I don’t see logic in basic consumer protection, I guarantee you taxi drivers are shadier as a whole over uber driver, is the gap being closed? Absolutely, people are using the rate drops as an excuse to be the shitty people they normally are. Do I think uber should have other things done to help diffuse a potentially dangerous situation? Absolutely. I’m not defensive at all, I’m more baffled at the way you think and the assumptions you’re making of me. I haven’t insulted you at all. If my words are taken by you that way that’s your call.

And why would I blocked you if all we are doing is disagreeing? I mean it’s not like I think about these comments when I’m not on Facebook

I had one job where I had to complete a personality test and a managerial style test. There might be a way of predicting someone’s stability

So because there are a few crazy ass people we all have to be subjected to extensive background checks? Crazy shit like this can’t be predicted there as see I dictators that things might happen, but when a person wants to do this and they are set on doing it. We can’t stop them until it’s happened

your idea this some how’s uber fault makes my brain hurt background checks do nothing to determine if someone is going on a rampage? If you did a little bit of research before you would noticed a pattern that everyone calls this a random act neighbors and friends alike all say this was random and surprising. Until he talks speaks his motive you should stay quiet and keep your little brain of yours resting for when something smart comes out of it :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Does the background checked tells you when this person is gona snapped?

Again background checks don’t mean shit…

People are people…
If they gona snapped then they are going to snap…

If uber had a phone number maybe the guy that went on the wild ride could have convinced uber to call the police and maybe lives could have been saved. And before anyone says why would uber have called the police. It’s simple crimes were already committed side swiping cars refusing to let customer out of the car

Someone actually called 911 about an hour before stating that the driver was dangerous. Of course nothing was done.