Uber is so full of crap these support people they hired are straight fucktarts

Maybe uber rules don’t but the lady on the end who worked for uber did … The world would end if these so called no it all found out uber calls people. Just like postmates told me to buy ciggs after telling me its against the law…

If something happened to that kid, Uber would have a multimillion dollar lawsuit on their hands. I’m not saying they care about the kid to say no, but I think they care enough about their bottom line that they wouldn’t tell you to do that.

This sounds like bullshit … They cant rate if you dont give a ride ( but yet your rating dropped drastically?) … Uber doesn’t call you . they wouldnt tell you to take children under age … You are a contractor and can turn down any ride for any reason . they cant tell you and wont tell you " just do the trip . its only blah blah miles"

I’ve had many high schoolers get rides from me. They don’t look obviously young. I don’t know school addresses. When the end address is a school I’m shocked. I’ve dropped kids at the mall for work. I didn’t even know they were kids till after the ride I put 2 and 2 together

They cant rate you if you dont start the trip…??? Just cancel as soon as you see that they are minors…

Just wind down the window and say “I know what you did and I’m going to tell your parents!” then hit the gas hard and squeal your tires as you pull away quickly.

I memorized this quote and find it helpful when underage pax request rides. Start watching at 1:13.
https://youtu.be/DSg5LadKuS0