Uber Drivers Constantly cancelling/No Acceptance of Rides

I’m so tired of Uber drivers constantly cancelling, some even cancel after I’ve waited more than 15-20 minutes for them.

Now have melting chicken and steak sitting in bags next to me while I wait in the heat in front of the grocery store, the system shows 8 available drivers, two accepted and then cancelled with apparently no penalty and none of the remaining drivers are accepting.

Apparently Uber doesn’t GAF about either Drivers OR Customers. If the drivers where I live need more loney, I told Uber to add Uber Black to the system, they completely ignored me.

I’m so tired of Uber’s completely lack of Customer or Driver service.

1 Like

I am pretty sick of this too. It has never happened to me, but my 19 year old daughter called me sobbing at 6:20 am. She had just finished her 10 hour overnight shift and ordered an Uber. Two drivers called her and cancelled after she told them her destination. It is snowing here and the drivers would have earned $45 for driving her 20 minutes on plowed highways. So stupid to cancel on her.

Ir’s pretty obvious that Uber doesn’t listen or respond to either their drivers or their customers or their would be penalties for driver behavior’s like this, driver’s who behave like this should have their account’s terminated or at the very least be sent to retraining.

I just had a guy call me and refuse to accept credit card, and when I said ok, how much cash? He wanted 4 times the application rate but to Uber apparently that’s acceptable behavior, because after 6 emails of nothing but canned responses I finally just stopped emailing them, and I’ve heard the same thing from driver’s about User’s who have done crazy things.

At the time I was at my house so it just annoyed me, but sometimes they try that highway robbery when it’s pouring rain, snow, ect like in your daughter’s case and that’s when it infuriates me.

I actually reported one driver to the police for driving in circles over and over and flat refusing to stop after it was clear that he was lost, which is entrapment and can be either a misdemeanor or a felony depending on case.

And look at this! Both Driver’s and Riders had to create their own public forum to discuss the problems because Uber simply won’t listen to either side. UBER DESERVE’S TO LOSE THE UPCOMING CASE AGAINST THEM IN CALIFORNIA, THEY DON’T LISTEN TO DRIVER’S THEY DON’T LISTEN TO CUSTOMERS AND IT’S TIME THE PUBLIC SENT THEM A MESSAGE.

What retraining? Uber doesn’t train any drivers, as far as someone not accepting you’re credit card I’m positive it wasn’t a driver as we don’t do any transactions nor do we have anything to do with the money part of it, i would guess you weren’t talking to a rep from uber unless you called and talked to a live person because if you’re credit card is denied you get an instant message telling you so, you may want to call and talk to a live uber rep and verify things.

1 Like

I think there are a lot of problems that have been solved by other drivers, and its time to share all those solutions so that we don’t need to constantly learn them individually. https://fuzzy.one is a new logistics solutions library that pay’s for drivers to post their solutions to problems they encounter on a daily basis. You get paid to register to the site and you get paid to post solutions. its time to share our experiences with others in a constructive way, this is the next big gig economy. Earning income by helping others…solutions!

1 Like

Unfortunately that is what happens when drivers are being paid less than .60 cents per mile. They just don’t care and they’re angry they get paid so little to drive you around. They are going to pick and choose which rides they want even if it effects you. Maybe they got a ride on Lyft that was better after they accepted your ride. I don’t know. Next time take a taxi or the bus if Uber is being unreliable.