Uber Drivers Being Creative and Fun: A Great Way To Up Your Ratings

Something to cheer up your riders and boost your ratings. Want more tips? Check out: Tips to increase Uber Driver Ratings

What do you do to impress riders?

I tell them I can’t let them cross the street and I have to drop them in front of their location because it ruins my star rating when people get run over.

(After a hard brake due to pedestrian – happens daily) drunks have the right of way in this car!

One lane per customer sir! - to the scary driver ahead of us.

When someone swears at me in the street, “Merry Christmas!” or “Happy Birthday!” (Said in a go-to-hell tone cracks riders up every time.)

I love to draw them into a conversation. If you can find something they are knowledgeable and passionate about, being interested in them as a person is great. They leave the car feeling smart and like a million bucks. Then I can sincerely say, “it was a genuine pleasure to meet you. That was a fun ride, thank you.” And you’ve made them feel special, and valued, and interesting.

I ask my customers if they want to get to their destination fast or safe when they are in a hurry. Most of the time they choose fast! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: