Uber drivers are a direct reflection of how much they are paid

The point is…if you aren’t able to maintain a vehicle, keep gas in the vehicle, keep the vehicle tidy (I didn’t say spotless) then this isnt for you.

How is this a hard concept?

Driving a vehicle that isn’t properly maintained and letting other people get in it is simply irresponsible. Not worth the risk. Minor cosmetic damage I can understand continuing to drive, but some folks ought to park their car and start saving for a new one. They should be MARTA and Pool pax for a while, shouldn’t take that long…

When Pax get in my car they usually say, “your car is so clean and it smells good.” My first thought used to be, isn’t everyones?

On Uber, you can have a “bucket” and make the same money as someone with a brand new car. I prefer my car to be as decent as possible, but I can’t critique the guy making the same as me in a bucket.

The point is, we both have potential to make the same amount of money regardless of the condition our vehicles are in, assuming we’re both doing UBERX.

If there is no better option, ppl will still use UBER/LYFT. The chances of someone getting a less superb vehicle is rare anyways. As long as passengers can go from Buckhead to the AP for $3, they’ll continue to use ridesharing.

Hell it doesn’t stop me either. Let the right Passenger or cab driver put them on blasted airport officials complain to the city and Uber / Lyft will start cracking down.

Get the right passenger in the backseat of one of those burned-out cars. An undercover uber will be sitting in that lot TAKING PICS

I have been upset with the new changes as far as the new rule for the airport because my car is 9 years old but it has no dents, no scratches it only has 78k miles on it and works beautifully but I can’t pick up at the airport…it’s a bunch of bull! I am so disappointed that cars were not inspected for the same reasons named above…not cool