Tomorrow will be my 1st day

I had a dude think it was ok to touch me inappropriately, first 2 times I told him “sir, you cannot touch the driver, just sit back and relax and let me get you home safely” the third time I looked around to ensure other cars weren’t near me, slammed on the brakes and face planted him into the back of the front seat, screamed “NEVER TOUCH THE FUCKING DRIVER!” He was a good boy after that.

I’m glad that caught his attention, but I wouldn’t necessarily suggest that as it could’ve turned violent after that. He could’ve attempted to retaliate. Glad that didn’t happen. Plus what’s to stop this behavior from not happening to the next driver? These are the type of riders who should be put out and then reported on so they’re deactivated. Trust me, had he reported that you touched him you’d be out the game.

I get hit on a lot. But once I say I’m married they stop. Never really had a problem. One guy I picked up from the bar was drunk and kept tapping my should every time he got loud with trying to explain something to me. It was kinda funny. He was cool though.

Keep your boundaries and get a dash cam. I have been driving for over a year and no real problems.

Honestly the way the system is setup I seriously doubt you’re going to have any real issues. Sure guys will hit on you just to see how far they can get and see if they can get “lucky.” How many stories do you hear about female drivers and something bad happening. Practically never. You’d have to be a complete idiot to cross the BIG FAT REDLINE. Not saying it would never happen but you probably have just about as good a chance at winning the lottery.