Tip not showing on our apps

Everyone, go look at yesterday’s earnings and see if you got a tip. I’ve polled a smaller sample size, and no one is showing a tip on their apps. 2 of us (myself included) watched our pax enter and submit a tip. Curious if this is a Dallas issue, or nationwide

17 trips not a single tip. I thought that was odd. Hmmm

If you’re expecting tips you’re using the wrong service. Uber has built a culture around not tipping. You should be blaming uber.

I even dropped off a few riders at their mansions in Scottsdale, AZ… still no tips. :angry:

I got 3 yesterday… im in Cleveland if that helps

I watched a rider tip $10 in app. Didn’t get it. Ubers service fee was $10 more than the ride showed in pax app. Miami

Rider pays extra $10 to Uber from what pax app shows it should have cost?

I’m not worried about what I made I understand how that is calculated. But where my tip Uber

Don’t you love their 180 days of change bahahaha
Uber you can’t change shit if you keep fucking over your driver’s that make you that $$$$$. Technology Company that cant keep their technology working properly ever!!! Uber you are a cab company with so many flaws in your technology!!!

Those are famous last words. Every time a pax tells me he always tips his Uber driver, I don’t receive a tip. I think it is a ploy so I will give them 5 stars.

My friend has this happen to her last night on two fares, she reported to Uber and they denied receiving the tips.

Zero tips here and one for certain was leaving a tip. I had 8 rides.

Uber is confirming I was tipped, but there’s no tip showing, and there’s way more money in their service fees than there should be

I watched one put it in yesterday and I didn’t receive it.

This happened in Chicago too. Watched the pax enter the tip, on multiple occasions(I’ve started showing the ones who “don’t know how to tip”) and it took until just a few minutes ago for it, along with several other tips to show up. Uber needs to get their shit together and figure it out.

I had a pax tell me he worked in the service industry and he would be tipping me on the app. I got nothing…

Call off the hounds! The issue was fixed, and tips are showing back up from last night. $38 in all

Total of $10 appeared on my account for today starting around 8:45 tonight. If one of y’all helped me to have that show up… THANK YOU!!! Every little bit helps. Hallelujah! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Day late a dollar short… the uber way… #deleteuber

I had a pax that left his phone in my car last week i had to turn off app, n drive 20 minutes back and find him at his job…he said he would leave me a nice tip… I have seen nothing