This question is for the ladies of Uber and lift drivers

Can someone tell me exactly how to safely use a public restroom to do the number one. Because I think that I’m just going to go into the public restroom and use my disposable urinal cup ! Most of these public restrooms are disgusting and I’m not sitting on any of these toilets. And also I’m noticing there’s a lot of splash back!!

Not sure what you mean! And NO! I have not been drinking. Hope that answers your question!

Here is a tip from a friend of mine who travels in her car a lot. Go to a hotel and use their main lobby restrooms, they are the cleanest by far usually.

Squatters are the ones that make women’s restrooms gross and they fucking need to stop and pee like a fucking grownup.

I try to use a clean restroom, normally I go to a hotel, if a convenience store is not around and i always squat!

OMG THIS! I was in a bathroom at school once, and a girl couldn’t figure out how to get a paper towel out without touching the dispenser. I was all “here let me help you: I have an epidermis.” :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, sometimes, they are gross. And if they’re gross, it might be really really gross. We learn how to half-squat-hover over the seats for a reason. If someone is super concerned, Lysol/Clorox wipes to wipe the seat first would be a big help for them. After a while you do figure out where the decent stops are. I think the hotel suggestion above is a great idea, too. The bigger the hotel the cleaner they usually are. Enter through the front and exit through the side and they won’t bug you about just stopping for the potty lol

If I were a woman I’d have this.
4 Pcs Female Urination Device ,Travel Camping Outdoor Standing Pee Reusable Urinal Women Funnel Portable Urine Urinary https://www.amazon.com/…/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_DyXwzbMJM2QRK

They have one called the she-wee! I had to laugh when I saw someone invented this gadget.

Wawas are awesome. I haven’t been to a bad Racetrac either. I love the hotel recommendations though… I’m upgrading to them next time I’m out. Lol

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that cops is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. All subjects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

When I worked for Child Protective Services I carried travel Lysol spray with me. A liberal spray on the seat and porcelain and all was well for a shit.

Everywhere I go I ask for wet wipes at McDonald’s they’re called moist towelettes. LOL. I keep a bunch in my car and when I go to the bathroom I 1st wipe the toilet with toilet paper and then I use a wet wipe and then I dry it with toilet paper and then I go to the bathroom. Process. Lol. Ik. But mostly I just try to wait until I can get home.