This problem is being reported to Uber, not by me Quit being jerks

Really uber! I don’t take first call because it was over 10 minutes away. I get same call second time. So I took it only to go 5.5 miles away to take them 1.5 miles for a $2.29 trip. Uber you can’t tell me no one was closer then me even the pax noticed there was drivers closer then me. Say hello to summer trips!

seriously look up ghost cars. No matter where you put the pindrop it shows “cars” in the area when in reality there isn’t one available on Uber/Lyft.

This will happen more often as gas prices increase if UBER/LYFT do not increase the base pay to compensate for increased gas prices. I don’t make any money on a $2.77 ride, because I drive a Tahoe which does not have a 3rd row of seats, so no XL. I went to discuss the increased gas prices with a representative at a Green light hub and all she did was send an email. UBER has not responded. It is complete robbery to expect us to continue to drive for a base pay of only 75 cents! I am not a jerk! I am a single mom busting my bootie to make a living.

Fuck the base fare. $5.00 on rides isn’t about the base fare. And we want the MILEAGE rates to raise. Not all the bullshit Uber can manipulate.

I’m not trying be an ass,but the concept of Uber is get people from one spot another,Uber as a company will never admit to being a transportation company,wirh more reason the expanding their markets into other areas of technology and marketing,if you look in the web page in small print it states that Uber is not a transporation company and drivers are not professional drivers,sooooo…wirh that said,gas prices and world economy isn’t really their issue,as far as drivers ar concerned Travis Kalinkin the former CEO stated in then his first interview in 2009,that he isnot seeking assists nor employees as a company,nor does he encourage drivers or entopnours to drive Uber for a living.good luck,

These Ride share companies want to profits with zero responsibilities to the drivers who provide them their profits. Eventually, these companies will be forced to own up to the fact they are a very large transportation company.

I picked up a woman yesterday who said her other Uber driver called to see where she was going. She wouldn’t tell him but did tell him it was discrimination to call the passengers and ask where they’re going; so he canceled the trip. She was an attorney going on a business trip. I took her from Waller to Hobby. I also told her it was absolutely against Uber’s policy to ask the passenger where they’re going. She reported him right there in my car. Ha! He deserved it.

I have gone to the airprt 2s the last 3 days. Apparently uber thinks I’m the designated chump driver for 2 & 3 dollar trips.
Some are good but we need to mix it up.

If you pick up at IAH from the que and the distance is less than a 20 min drive, immediately return to the TNC lot and you’ll be placed to. the top of the que. I have no problem w/ short trips out of IAH as I’ve been bumped to the top of the que 3 trips in a row.

They do it every time. When a customer says it happens I tell them to report it. Picked up a guy downtown to take him to Honda place off of 610. Well the SOB that didn’t take the ride because it was not to air port missed out. Ended up being during a surge and ended up getting $28 and $20 tip. They miss out - suckaaaaa

1. Anytime I take a rideshare trip as a passenger and I go a short distance, I ALWAYS tip.
  2. The vehicle you use to do ridesharing is YOUR car and so are the exapenses.
  3. Ridesharing company’s have the ability to make drivers employees if they want to but they don’t. Therefore I encourage you to research what a 1099 independent contractor is.
  4. A short trip CAN lead to a long one. Every ping is a roll of the dice.
  5. Sometimes the address populates as a range (5123 - 5128) and not as a specific address. I usually call ahead on these just to confirm location. Sometimes, it’s a minor (ineligible rider). If passenger sounds young I confirm age over the phone and ask if they have ID. If they are a minor, cancel and select “unaccompanied minor” and collect cancellation fee. Until the rule changes, that’s just how it is.