The signature line for "I ain't tipping You"

I had a pax last night who told me he was also a lyft driver. I picked her up from the strip and took her to Summerlin.

Passenger: I don’t have any cash on me, but I got you on the app

Me: Ok great thank you :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:, I kept checking even after 10 mins and nothing.

I drove a Lyft Driver from Summerlin to a dispensary waited then to the strip

No tip either!

They try to seem like good people in front of you, even though they know they are lying pieces of shit, can’t even stay true to themselves, so sad!

A lot of our colleagues were bitching and crying to Uber about the tip on app feature. The saying goes be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. I get tips on the app. Do I wish they were cash? Yes. I was against in app tipping from day 1.

I think they have longer than 24 hours to tip in app but yes it usually means don’t even worry about it lol…they aint taking care of you. Lately when the cheapo pax say that to me and believe me - you can usually tell the ones that say it and will and the ones that say it and won’t…I tell the for sure cheapos that wont just keep it and save up for your car or whatever happens to come to mind “I’m okay” :slight_smile:

Haha… The old, “I will tip you through the app” routine. When they tell you that they are going to Tip, they are NOT going to Tip. Lyft drivers have a green background in their pics. Next time you will know whether or not they are lying to you.

I had a lyft driver from LA in a group of 3 who had me stop at cvs. He stayed in the car so I couldn’t leave. They were there for 15mins. No tip or anything. Fucker

As an uber passenger I forgot to tip. When I saw my credit card bill went back on app and tipped a week later on 2 different rides. Felt bad I had forgotten. Wine may have been to blame.

Gee and Lyft says that 60% of their riders tip through the app. Shouldn’t that mean we get tips 60% on our rides.? Hmmm.